Wrong card total

@rocketboy

WHY DO YOU USE DOUBLE AND TRIPLE LINE SPACING?

IT MAKES IT HARD TO READ

Have a look at your routine void deal()

Especially lines 434, 440, 448: why does the index for suit (e.g. [0]) not match that for value (e.g. [1])

Then on lines 451 and 455 ...

... you are adding values at indices that don't exist ...

... to scores that haven't been initialised.
lastchance's reply is just gold :'D
Whoever just removed the OP's post, there was no need for that... it wasn't the OP. But yes that was a great reply.
The thread is marked with a "solved" icon, so I assume this is another case of a poster selfishly deleting their question once they've got an answer.

I guess @rocketboy gets added to the list of posters I'm not going to waste my time helping.
Rocketboy didn't delete the post (or even blank it) themselves. The poster closed their account but the post stayed up. But then someone else reported it and removed it. I don't think the latter should have happened.
Ah, OK. I do wish there was more transparency around this stuff, and my apologies to @rocketboy (or their next incarnation :P ) for my mistaken assumption.
Yeah even I wonder why that moderator deleted his post. Was it because they got to know that the person was asking help with their homework?

Asking help for homework is not allowed here? I mean it's understandable but how would one enforce it?

Asking for homework help is allowed and happens frequently. Asking people to do the homework for you is frowned upon. There's also a gray area between the two. Different people are willing to help to different degrees.
Yeah even I wonder why that moderator deleted his post.

I very much doubt a moderator deleted it. Much more likely, it was auto-deleted when someone reported it.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.