Looking for C++ Mentor, Willing to Mentor in PHP/JavaScript

Hello,

I've been a web developer for 15 years, I've done pretty much everything with PHP and I'm well versed in Javascript, I'm looking to maybe skill-swap with someone and possibly teach eachother our respective skillsets...

I don't need to become godly with C++, I just want to know the basics, at the very least with this relationship, we'll have a friend on both sides of the industry!

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

- Russell
I am not sure if you are getting many requests here, but I know for a fact that IRC channels are a much more reactive community and they will respond to you quicker than people here (depending on how many people are on it), and you can easily communicate with PMs.
any examples of popular irc channels?
I think that is subjective. Some people might like highly populated channels and some don't.

It isn't limited to IRC as well, you can also look at slack, discord, and gitter (less popular).

Obviously the more your interests are related to the channel the better, because there are a lot of different fields in programming. If you only want to talk about C++ then go to a C++ irc channel, or even #cplusplus.com on freenode (it has people, but I am not sure how lively it is there).
> User name: Brassware
> This user does not accept Private Messages
I'm interested in your skill swap idea BTW.

Topic archived. No new replies allowed.