A good place to host C++ code and create GUI?

I've made a C++ code that I want to create a GUI for and host. I'm new to this and I've been told that there's websites that make the GUI for you instead of building it from scratch and could be used to host C++ code...I just wasn't told WHERE I could host such a site and I'm having trouble finding one.

Does anyone know of anything that fits this description? Preferably something free, but if that's not possible, then so be it.
There are a couple of different options available when it comes to making C++ GUIs. As for hosting the program it would have to be an application on the computer itself and can't really be hosted on the internet. To achieve something like that you would have to use something like HTML, CSS, PHP, Javascript, etc, depending on what your needs are.

More specifically, to create C++ GUIs there are various options such as GTK and Qt just to name two of them. Qt can be a lot simpler if you use their IDE called Qt Creator and you can literally just drag and drop buttons and stuff onto the window then add the code for each button through the IDE. GTK can take a bit more time as there isn't (not that I know of) an IDE dedicated to GTK like there is for Qt so it all has to be written manually in code. I would suggest picking whichever you think is right for you and having a look at some tutorial articles and videos on the internet.
Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.