help me plz im noob

Hi guys i have a homework of c++ and i cant it, anyone can help me, i just need choose 2 exercises of 3. , anyone help me with the c´++ codes plz

1.Implement an algorithm that allows the calculation of the letter of an immigration card,
ask for the identification number on the keypad and return the number of the foreign identity card
full.
To calculate the letter, the rest is taken to divide the number of the card by 23, the
result must be between 0 and 23. Take the rest of the division and look for the position that
correspond to the letter in an array of characters.
T R W A G M Y F P D X B N J Z S Q V H L C K E

2. We want to store in a matrix the notes of the students of the course groups of
computer science 1. Assuming there are 3 groups and in each group there are 20 students enrolled,
It asks:
a) To assign the notes use the rand function (notes [j] = rand% 5.0)
b) Print what is the average grade of each group.
c) Print the highest grade in general.
d) Print all notes by group.
e) Print how many students passed and how many failed each group.

3. A cinema gives discounts on Wednesdays depending on the age of each client. Decide
by means of an algorithm the amount of money that the cinema receives in each category, is
you must make with the entry of 5 people to the cinema and the discounts are as follows: or
Age between 5 and 17 years discount of 30% or Age between 18 and 25 years discount of 20% or
Age between 26 and more 10% discount It should be taken into account that children under
5 years can not enter the cinema and the ticket is $ 8,000 pesos
usually.
Please note that this is not a homework site. We won't do your homework for you. The purpose of homework is that you learn by doing. However we are always willing to help solve problems you encountered, correct mistakes you made in your code and answer your questions.

We didn't see your attempts to solve this problem yourself and so we cannot correct mistakes you didn't made and answer questions you didn't ask. To get help you should do something yourself and get real problems with something. If your problem is "I don't understand a thing", then you should go back to basics and study again.
1 is fairly easy. A portion of what you need may look like this:
string s = "TRWAGMYFPDXBNJZSQVHLCKE";
cout << s[card_number%24]; //I think. its hard to read the translated text. is the 'rest of' == remainder?
Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.