Any hint on this math problem

Any hint on this math problem

Yeah, write some code and post it here.

Otherwise your "interesting" problem (hint, it isn't) is just a lame attempt to cheat an online competition, by getting others to do all the work for free.

I volunteer my time and very limited knowledge for free to help people who actually put in an effort.

You put in no effort.
modulo 109+7.
It's funny, even though that was incorrectly copied, I've seen so many of these posts that I know what it means.
I know what it means.

Is it something that can be talked about in mixed company? With impressionable children present?

Should I regret having asked?
Last edited on
I wouldn't want a visit from the FBI! dutch might be able to tell you.
Last edited on
Oh, my, I laughed so hard and so much that I started coughing.

That was priceless! :)
BTW, @arshcoc975,

I hope you've come to realize most people here won't help you to cheat.

Especially for free.
So what does
modulo 109 + 7
mean?
Last edited on
Yikes! *dives behind the sofa*

Saint Bjarne, protect us from the evil of bad coding!
more like a math problem than a algorithm
what is the difference?
you solve math problems with …. algorithms!

Hint: what is that inequality? Plot it if you can't figure it out. (I don't know at a glance but I see possibly a conic sections problem, or a trig identity one. sin^2+cos^2 = something, …)
Last edited on
@arshcoc975,

If you don't know how to code anything, even a simple program for taking input from a user or printing out a message, maybe it is time to go back to school and learn.

You vomit up a complicated problem from a programming contest and then expect others to hold your hand and do ALL the work for you.

Programming contests require the entrants to WRITE CODE. The contests are to test the coding ability of an individual, their knowledge of the language and the problem's logic.

You don't want hints, you want free labor.
Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.