Need quick help!

I'm new here, so I don't know how this works. I need help this quick assignment that I'm having trouble with. I don't have time to put in full effort with the essays I have. Can someone help?

Write a program that does the following:

–Create an array of 20 elements (make sure to use a constant for the size of the array.)

–Prompt the user to enter up to 20 grades followed by a -1 when they are done.

–Use a while loop with a sentinel to read the grades into the array, keeping track of the number of grades the user has entered.

–Determine the high, low, and average score and display all of these to the us
Please note that this is not a homework site. We won't do your homework for you. The purpose of homework is that you learn by doing. However we are always willing to help solve problems you encountered, correct mistakes you made in your code and answer your questions.

We didn't see your attempts to solve this problem yourself and so we cannot correct mistakes you didn't made and answer questions you didn't ask. To get help you should do something yourself and get real problems with something. If your problem is "I don't understand a thing", then you should go back to basics and study again.

If you don't have time to do the work now, then you have to do it later.
Hello FutureCS,

When you look at the instructions like this you see small steps to work on. It is generally best to work in small pieces, compile and test as you go. Get one part working then move on to the next.

Write a program that does the following:

1. –Create an array of 20 elements (make sure to use a constant for the size of the array.)

2. –Prompt the user to enter up to 20 grades followed by a -1 when they are done.

3. –Use a while loop with a sentinel to read the grades into the array, keeping track of the number of grades the user has entered.

4. –Determine the high, low, and average score and display all of these to the us 

Start with on then 2 and 3 will tend to go together. Work up some code and post if you are having any problems.

Hope that helps,

Andy
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.