}
		void main()
	{
		string firstparens = "";
		string secondparens = "";
		for (int i = 0; i < arr.length(); i++) {
			if (arr[i] == "("))
			firstparens = "("
				if ((firstparens == "(") && (secondparens == ")")
					cout << "hit";
		}
	}
};
It's insane.
Help from people you insulted and reported? Good luck with that.
I've been lurking and following your 70+ reply thread, but cblack, you're actually an idiot bro
Anybody willing to actually help ?
Lots of us are willing, you are not willing to listen and do what you need to LEARN.

Pout all you want, the only help you need is from a psychiatrist.
If you not willing to help no point of you to comment on my post
You say that, and then when no one replies you keep bumping it to the top of the forum :/
So what ? I’m trying to get help. All you all do is harass. I’m simply trying to get help. I’ve stated I know very little about c++
It's pretending I'm "blocked", even though the site has no blocking feature!
More evidence of what a lying piece of shit it is.

What do you think it's mental disease is?
Clearly something.
We've seen thousands of beginners, but nothing like this.
And it's totally incapable of the slightest bit of insight.
You're not trying to get help - you're not even attempting anything. All I've seen from you is that you take someone's code and instead of actually sitting down and understanding the code snippet you're looking at, you're asking people to manipulate and change the entire code to suit your homework needs.

Look at your current question. All you're asking for is help - help with what? What do you want people to help you with? You're not even specific. What you want 'help' with is for someone to do your whole homework for you.

I'm genuinely not trying to harras you - I understand a little bit of what you're going through. I'm in college too.

Since you know very little about C++, take it from a fellow college freshman - go back to CSI 101. I don't need to be an expert in C++ to see that you need some fundamental understanding. Drop this course and start over. Don't fuck up your GPA because you want to be something you're not.

Last edited on
> I’ve stated I know very little about c++
Yeah, that line may have worked for your first few posts 6 months ago when you first joined.

But 6 months and 200 posts, you seem to have learnt SFA about C++, and your standard refrain of "please help I'm a noob" is no longer believed by anyone.

The problem is you took the easy route of just google and copy/paste. Every time you do this, you fall further behind. You can see code, but you've got no idea whatsoever how to create code.

Just spoon feeding you another answer will change nothing.
There is simply no return on investment for anyone to bother helping you in any way.

Also, the last thing I want is someone like you sitting next to me at work. I've had my fill of sitting next to dead-beat programmers who's biggest productivity contribution was to resign.
I’ve stated I know very little about c++

IOWs, in at least 6 months you've learned NOTHING about C++, despite lots of help from people who are quite good at the language.

You whine you don't understand online tutorials, you don't understand clear and simple instructions of what needs to be done to make workable your numerous masses of vomitous code regurgitations purloined from elsewhere.

In 6 months my cat could learn some of the basics of C++ if he could be bothered to try.

A squashed slime mold could have learned something in 6 months.

You are wasting our time and effort unceasingly begging for others to do your assignments. You are wasting your time, effort and money with endless repetitions of "pity me, I am too stupid and unwilling to learn."
I’m 3 weeks from the course being over with and people make dumb ass recommendations like “Drop the course”. How dumb. How about instead of writing long ass emotional post bashing and criticizing me in the post how about you actually help ???? If no, don’t post at all and just go away .

I am trying to get help here and don’t need people who would rather bash me instead of helping.

I am beginner. How can I tell you what I need help with specifically if I don’t know what TF I am even doing ?
I’m 3 weeks from the course being over ... I don’t know what TF I am even doing

What should be done with the students of a course that fail to learn the topic taught on the course?
What grade should be given to a student that cannot answer any questions on exam?
that's for the teacher to decide, not you
doesn't take a rocket scientist to know what grade you're gonna get on the final
It actually is up to the people here what grade this pathetic little turd gets.
I say 'F'.
Wrong on two counts.

1. Teacher does not decide. College has rules and policies that the teacher must follow.

2. I was asking from you.
k
Pages: 123... 5