Database integration help?

Can someone offer some time on how to develop an application A-Z and how this works? Currently in school, almost done with my 2 year and really haven't learned the "real world" of development. I'd like to try and build a program for a portfolio, but would like it to include database stuff, api and essentially turn the code into a downloadable file. Currently running a macbook pro, eclipse IDE configured for C++. Open to databases and what not. I just don't even have the first clue on how to integrate a database into all of this. Help! Open to Zoom meeting or something! I just really want some help so I can move forward so I'm not just some new guy when I get a job that doesn't know anything.
The older the student, the harder it appears to me to study because old learning has lost its credentials and the university curriculum has become harder. I take my father's example, at 45 a.m., he wanted to obtain a financial education and always looked to buy research paper https://www.wiseessays.com/buy-research-papers for support. I recommended that he write my mission. However, I still cannot understand why my dad wanted, if he worked as a builder all his life, to become a financial man so late. But that's his life's dream. Oh, I love it! I respect it!
Last edited on
Registered users can post here. Sign in or register to post.