Minimum hardware and software requirements to run an exe file created by c++.

Hi, I am working on a beginner c++ project, in which i need to include the minimum hardware and software requirements section. But i don't know much about it. Can anyone help me out on this ?
Sorry, I don't understand the question. You are making a program that prints the section out, or are making a program and then printing it's requirements out?
No im not making a program that prints out that section. I'm making a program, and i just need to know the minimum requirements to run it, like minimum processor speed, OS's, RAM , Hard disk etc. Im writing it in pages so its placed after the introduction page of the program. And sorry for writing the question like that i think its wrong, also i think u understood what im talking about now. Now any idea ?
Last edited on
well, seeing that it's a beginner project, I'd say you'd probably need the lowest requirements there are.... You can run most of your c++ programs on a pentium 3, 32bit with either windows, macOS or linux OS...

so I'd say, search for the lowest you can (don't go for the first pc's since those sucked :P)

Cheers!
Okay thanks, and what about RAM and hard disks ?, i need to include it in the hardware requirements.
A simple program will run on pretty much any PC/OS combination that is not older than say, 20 years. So specifying minimum requirements for a Hello World program is pointless.
so yeah just put something like 256mb ram or something.. i dont know, its kind of pointless... as for the harddisk, you'd need the amount of space needed for the program (usually not that much), so lets keep that at around 64 kb's or something :P (not including the space for the OS needed)
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.