c programming question

Write a C- programm using (structures) that stores the details of students in a school.

create a structure called Student with the following structure elements: Student Name, Student Number,
Program name, Course, year of joining , English marks, Math marks, and Physics marks.

input all the details for one student

The dats entered for the marks should not be greater than 100and less than 0.

calculate the average of the student.

if the average of the student is greater than 75, print the grade of the student as "First class".

if the average of the student is greater than 50 and less than equal to 75, print the grade of the student as "second class".

if the average og the student is less than or equal to 50, print the grade of the students as "failed".

finally print student name , student number, year of joining, english marks, math marks, physics marks, average and grade of the student.

After printing the above data for one student , ask the user to imput a choice whether to continue or not the choice entered should always
be 'y' or 'n'. If the user's choice is 'y' the program should repeat the above process otherwise terminate the program.

Last edited on
1. Post your code in code tags.
2. You wrote the assignment question but didn't mention what are the issues/problems? What help do you want from us?
i dont know what else to do from here, i am just a beginner.
You might want to start by fixing that program so it compiles.
Agreed with filipe. The program as it is right now is pretty damn messed up, before we can help you it'd be best if you read the manual again (whatever your teacher gave you).
closed account (zb0S216C)
As soon as I saw your code, I noticed at least 7 errors - maybe more.
Wow. I remember doing this exact assignment a couple of years ago. OP, what school is this from? Just curious.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.