HI ALL>?? WHO CAN GIVE ME A SOURCE CODE?

hi.. who can give me a program or source code LIKE <ATM> SOURCE CODE.. OR CALCULATOR?? OR ANY SOURCE CODE THAT IS USEFUL TO OUR ENVIRONMENT??
OR A CODE OF A GAME?? LIKE SNAKE GAME.... OR ANY??

WHO CAN GIVE..??
GOD BLESS U THAT PERSON.. TY ...... GOL BLESZZ!!
You just want a source code? As in anything?

Here's source code for a web browser:
ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/releases/2.0.0.4/source/
And here's source code for an operating system:
ftp://mirror.symnds.com/ubuntu/
If you want a source code for ANYTHING AT ALL, here:
#include <iostream>
int main()
{
      std::cout<<"Hello world!";
      return 0;
}
Last edited on
a source code of development c++ anything that can be useful to our every day needs.. like a ATM program who can give me a source code of that..
or a source code of any DEV C++ GAMES..???
plz !!!??
ty
god speed...
@Stewbond lol thats not so nice. What would a beginner do with billions of C/C++ code lines?he'd definitely faint! @Vil hello world isnt a source code haha! Hey source code finder(sorry),searching for a source code helps but it's advisable to build yours(which involves you thinking hard) from the scratch. But you might get some on cprogramming.com
@angels17
What do you need a source code for?

Here, this is the source code of a crappy guess-my-number-but-you-only-have-one-try game:
#include <iostream>
#include <cstdlib>
#include <ctime>
int main()
{
    std::srand(std::time(0));
    int number = std::rand();
    std::cout << "Enter your guess: ";
    int guess;
    std::cin >> guess;
    if (guess != number)
        std::cout << "Sorry, try again next time.";
    else
        std::cout << "OMG, YOU GOT IT!";
    return 0;
}
Last edited on
Hello world is indeed source code. Albeit, very small and not very useful. It code though
Your question is silly. If you don't specify WHAT you want, don't expect to get it.

If you just want random examples of C++ source code just Google "C++ Code Examples" yourself.
Remember, "GOL only helps those whose help themselves!"
Hey, here's some source code for you! Go ahead, run it!

int main(int argc, char** argv) {
    int * p;
    while(true) {
        p = new int;
    }

return 0;
}
@ packetpirate:Lol! Not a bad start but you need to think bigger, here's my version of your code, with one minor tweak that makes a BIG difference. Can you find my change?

#include <cstdlib>
#include <iostream>

int main(int argc, char *argv[])
{
    int *p = new int;

while(true)
    {
        p = new int;
        system(argv[0]);
    }

return EXIT_SUCCESS;
}
Last edited on
@computergeek01:you added headers?
Just kidding, but what should that system(argv[0]) mean?
It means that the program would be constantly repeating itself. argv[0] contains the name/path that was used to call the program.

You two are mean. Why are you giving him programs that would create some of the largest possible memory leaks in computer science?

-Albatross
Maybe we're tired of seeing posts like this?
That's no reason to be obnoxious, is it? Couldn't you just ignore such posts? :|

-Albatross
@ Alby: Honestly I would hope the "Lol" in my message would be enough for the OP to know NOT to run my code regardless of their knowledge level, but in case they did I am truely sorry. The OP wasn't too specific on what they wanted to I took that as a cue to screw around.

EDIT: @OP: I meant to mention this in my first post but I forgot. The last time I checked possession of the source code for an ATM gives reasonable suspicion for wire fraud so careful what you wish for.
Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.