Help ... What to do After

hello guys...i'm currently at video 10 from bucky's c++ tut's

heres the link for he's tut's :http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAE85DE8440AA6B83&feature=plcp

at the last video/lesson (73) he said it's basic and he will post advance in future which he didn't.....

the point is : when i finsh from the lessons that he made what to do next?

Thanks

edit : also what the heck is QT? is it another programming languge to c++?? ex.visual basic and visual basic.net

i searched and there's like 100+ videos to learn QT !?!?

Last edited on
when i finsh from the lessons that he made what to do next?
You should try to write a program to do something.

also what the heck is QT?
Qt is a "cross platform GUI" C++ library. It allows you to write GUI programs that will are portable to other platforms. This is a big deal because each system that uses a GUI (Window, Mac OS X, Linux) all use different incompatible GUI systems. It is not a new language.
write a program about what??? also he said there is advance and i want to get advance afterwards....

oh so QT is basically GUI maker ok thanks
well have you learned about graphics in his tutorials?
if you didn't you should look for some graphics library (for example: SFML) and try to make simple 2D games
no he just teach c++ basics not graphics libray...but he just started QT tut's also i think it would be kinda of hard lol ? i thought u should only learn c++ now i know u should learn QT and graphics stuff if u want to make games/gui

wth?
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.