Can't get Boolean operators to work correctly?

Hey guys, this is an extension of a problem I was working last night (and a big thanks to those that helped me). I am writing a program that will open a file and read the first 12 integers in the file, add them, and output the average. Here is my code:

#include <fstream>
#include <iostream>
#include <iomanip>
#include <cmath>
using namespace std;

int main ()

{
ifstream InFile;
ofstream OutFile;
int count = 0;
float sum = 0;
float num=0;
float solution=0;

InFile.open("E:\\CFiles\\DataFile2.txt");

if (InFile)
InFile>>num;

while (InFile)
{
sum=sum+num;
count++;
InFile>>num;
}

if (count=12)
{
solution=sum/count;
cout<<setprecision(5)<<"The average of the first 12 numbers in the file is "
<<solution<<endl;
}

InFile.close();
}

When I run this program it compiles correctly, BUT my question is that when I replace if(count=12) with if (count<=12) or if (count==12) the program does NOT compile correctly. I really feel like it should be a Boolean operator there, but I cannot get to compile correctly. Can anyone offer me any insight?
What is the error? It must be something specific to the compiler because it compiles fine using GCC command line.
if (count=12)

This shouldn't be the cause of your compilation issues, but this isn't doing what you're wanting (probably). I think you want the == operator (comparison), instead of the = operator (assignment)
I'm sorry, I should have been more clear. There is no error; it does compile, but there is no output to the screen. My output just says "Press any key to continue". Now when I use the "=" in place of "==" or "<=" the program does output the cout statement and solution to the screen.

I am using Visual Studio 2010 C+.
if (count==12)

You initialized count to 0, so incrementing it 12 time would make count == 11.
:)
blueberry, I thought for sure that would resolve it...but when I run the program I'm still not getting output.
OH. I think I see it.

int main ()

{
ifstream InFile;
ofstream OutFile;
int count = 0;
float sum = 0;
float num=0;
float solution=0;

InFile.open("E:\\CFiles\\DataFile2.txt");

while (InFile)
{
InFile>>num;/*here is your problem, it causes the file to not be set as not good after the 12th time 
you get a number, therefore causing the counter not to incremented after it and the number not to be 
added*/
sum=sum+num;
count++;
}

if (count=12)
{
solution=sum/count;
cout<<setprecision(5)<<"The average of the first 12 numbers in the file is "
<<solution<<endl;
}

InFile.close();
}