Programming Tablet?????

closed account (EAUX92yv)
Hi, I was thinking about buying a new tablet. I am looking for a tablet that can run full system software. I want it to be fast enough to run Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Express and edit text documents. I want the price to be below $200. I also plan to buy a tablet keyboard for it, so please don't tell me that tablets have bad typing conditions.
Tablets have bad typing conditions.
probably non.
I tried to find c++ compiler or python interpreter, but all I found is on-line compilers and interpreters. And if it's on-line you can use any tablet.
c4droid looks good but it isn't free http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.n0n3m4.droidc&hl=en
As for devices, a friend of mine has a Nexus which was around $250. Also, this thread should be in the lounge.
Last edited on
It also has an SDL plugin.
closed account (EAUX92yv)
Thanks for the help so far. pogrady, if you read my first post, you would know that I asked for you NOT to say tablets have bad typing conditions. I looked at the c4droid app and it looks pretty good. But does anyone know of a tablet that can run full system software, such as Ubuntu? Thanks for the help!
Also, sorry this isn't in the Lounge section!
Last edited on
pogrady, if you read my first post, you would know that I asked for you NOT to say tablets have bad typing conditions.
I think it's pretty obvious that's the exact reason why he said it.
Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.