who wants $25?

I will pay $25 on PAYPAL to person who can do my homework. Sorry I am too buys with job chrismas coming I dont have time to do it. If you dont do it please dont comment.
Write a well-documented C++ program named sorter.cpp that sorts an array of randomly selected integers.
Your program will declare an array of 25 integers and then fill the array with random values. The program will first display the unsorted array and pauses. Nest it will sort the array into ascending order and then display the sorted array.
You will fill the array with a separate function so the array will have to be passed to the filler function. Your program will also contain a function that displays an array.
You will create a function that sorts an array using the bubble sort algorithm. One additional function will be necessary to accomplish sorting. You will need a function which your sort routine can call to swap two values when necessary.
You should use the srand() and rand() functions in the C stdlib library to seed the random number generator and extract a pseudo-random number. The prototype for srand() and rand() are shown below:
# include <cstdlib>
int rand ( void );
void srand (unsigned int seed );
Each function you write should be prototyped and have its own header block describing how the function behaves. Don't forget to document all variables in every function. Use only local variables. 

Bubble Sort Algorithm
LOOP UNTIL NO MORE SWAPS
INITIALIZE SWAP COUNTER
INITIALIZE POSITION INDEX TO START OF ARRAY
LOOP UNTIL END OF ARRAY
IF VALUE AT CURRENT POSITION IS GREATER THAN VALUE AT NEXT POSITION
SWAP VALUES
INCREMENT SWAP COUNTER
END IF
INCREMENT POSITION INDEX
END LOOP
END LOOP

closed account (3qX21hU5)
You do know you can get expelled for stuff like this... There is no point in going to college or highschool whatever your in if you dont even put in the effort to learn. Im really quite disgusted right now cause I would kill to have the money to go to college and get a degree in computer science and programming but I dont have the money for it and that the same way for many other people. And when i see slackers that PAY people to do there homework gezz why bother even going to school and wasting your money then.
Homework is mine. MMoney is mine. I just dont have time to do it I have to work all day today and its due till tomorrow night. I also have 6 more classes.
and its due till tomorrow night

should have started it sooner then.

I just started teaching myself C++ only a few weeks ago and I just read over your instructions and sounds pretty straight forward to me (and NO not gonna do it for you)

I dont understand well can you just explain little bit? Dont write the codes but I read 3 times instructions but I still didnt geti it :(
If you're doing a lot of work already and feel that you don't have time to do your C++ work, maybe you should consider reorganizing your schedule. If it isn't a pass-or-fail-the-entire-class assignment, just skip it while you regroup and then you can come back ready to rock your classes and your work. Don't ever try to do more than you can manage ;)
I tried that but I will loss my financial aid. Just dont tell me what to do for class. Try to help me on this assigment or just stop.
OK, then.

The problem says you need an array of 25 integers. Just write a skeleton program and in main declare an int array with size 25, and I'll explain the next part.
I hate passing arrays. That's why I use vectors.
For the purposes of this assignment there is no difference - in either case you wouldn't need to pass a deep copy.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.