a girl is stuck trying to create parts inventory

thanks
melissa
Last edited on
Do you have any attempts at this? do you have any code youself? also when posting code, please use code tags. their the <> symbol under format.
Ok so what exactly do you need to do, the explanation you gave was a bit confusing.
Ch1156 ignore my previous attempt at explaining my situation. It was a practice problem I am stuck on as I am trying to get more experience in certain concepts.
I edited my post to better explain. Wish there was more girls in class as I get shy around boys that think I should be a Comic Con sex toy. Insert comment.

Thanks
lonely girl oregon
Last edited on
Sounds to me you should start with a basic C++ tutorial that explains what a class is and how to instantiate it, etc. See if the tutorial in this site works for you.

So we are clear: All your questions require a lot of explanation. Much of that explanation is neatly done in introductory books and tutorials. You don't need to read ill-conceived explanations in a forum. You need good literature. Get on it. Read your class textbook or search the net for good C++ tutorials.
As a side, if you suffer gender fatigue then why be so blatant about your gender on the internet?

But yeah, where to start? Split your project into small pieces, understand each piece, and then put it all together.
Last edited on
So I guess none of us took the bate, huh? :D Good for us. Pads in the back for everyone.
I edited my post to better explain

thanks
melissa
Last edited on Oct 31, 2012 at 5:51pm

Orly?

Wish there was more girls in class as I get shy around boys that think I should be a Comic Con sex toy

Yes. This is definitely not a creepy middle aged man.
closed account (zb0S216C)
@ResidentBiscuit: I laughed :)

Wazzak
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.