Visual studio error

i get this error when i try to run the program it gives me the following error:

ConsoleApplication3.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'O:\Users\KingdomHeart2\Documents\Visual Studio 2012\Projects\ConsoleApplication3\Debug\ConsoleApplication3.exe'. Symbols loaded.
'ConsoleApplication3.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'O:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'ConsoleApplication3.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'O:\Windows\SysWOW64\kernel32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'ConsoleApplication3.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'O:\Windows\SysWOW64\KernelBase.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'ConsoleApplication3.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'O:\Windows\SysWOW64\msvcp110d.dll'. Symbols loaded.
'ConsoleApplication3.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'O:\Windows\SysWOW64\msvcr110d.dll'. Symbols loaded.
The program '[4784] ConsoleApplication3.exe' has exited with code 0 (0x0).

This is the problem i get does anyone know how to fix this i can't run my program which is simple

int main()
{
cout<<"hello"<<endl;

return 0;

}
Those are not errors, those are notifications letting you know things ran normally. The PDB file is optional, so it is normal to see that it can't find them. It says it exited with code 0, which is written in your code, so everything went just fine.
so how come there is no output that says hello?
Read the topic pinned to the top of this forum called "Console closing down".
http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/beginner/1988/
"[...] because your IDE is too stupid [...]"
Last edited on
thanks
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.