I have been learning the SDL libraries with C++ and was opening my first program when I got this error message.
"The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b) ...(you know the rest :D)
Anyways, I have searched everywhere and tried all things to come up with the answer but nothing was helpful so I thought I might make a account here.
I tried moving folders around and files. Have restarted my computer several times and have re-installed Visual Studio C++ 2010. And I also installed the latest version of .net framework.
If this helps, I placed the SDL.dll file which came with the SDL library and other folders inside my new programs .exe folder. I also followed the instructions off this website about 4 times http://lazyfoo.net/SDL_tutorials/index.php
64 bit Computer
Visual C++ 2010 I wrote it in