A video store wishes to automate their processes related to their collection of DVDs.
The data for each DVD will consist of title, a category, running time, year of release, and price.
These DVDs are stored in datafile.txt.(at the bottom)
The video store processes are:
1. add new DVDs to the collection,
2. remove a DVD,
3. edit the information stored for a DVD,
4. list all DVDs by a specified category,
5. retrieve and display the information saved for a DVD given its title,
6. display the collection of DVDs sorted by year,
7. display the collection of DVDs sorted by title.
The client is estimating that there will not own more than 100 DVDs
As Good As It Gets,Drama,139 Mins.,1998,11.3
Billy Elliot,Drama,111 Mins.,2001,10.23
Blade Runner,Science Fiction,117 Mins.,1982,11.98
The Lord of the Rings,Fantasy,178 Mins,2001,25.87