help with Dev c++ software

I downloaded dev c++ and was able to keep the cmd open using system ("pause"); for my class assignment I need to show proof the program worked I cant find a way to print the information I need without it looking like I typed it any suggestions
Script makes a typescript of everything printed on your terminal.
It is useful for students who need a hardcopy record of an interactive session as proof of an assignment
What do you mean print screen ???
Exactly what Stewbond suggested!

Look on the top right of your keybaord, you'll have a key like "PrtScn", "Print Screen", or something like that.

Press that key. Open Windows paint, Then just simply paste! (CTRL + V )

Then just drag the image in to position, click off the image, go to the bottom right corner and re-size the workspace. (:
Can't you run the program on a school computer? I can't believe the profressor said "do this and also come up with a convincing proof that you actually did it"
I had to do this while at uni. It's not about running it on a school computer. It's about compiling a word document and proving that you showed you 'workings out' so to speak.
I guess it makes sense, since the prof/assistant wouldn't have to run every students program to find out if every project executes properly.
Thank you I will try this and let you know the out come
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.