help with Dev c++ software

I downloaded dev c++ and was able to keep the cmd open using system ("pause"); for my class assignment I need to show proof the program worked I cant find a way to print the information I need without it looking like I typed it any suggestions
http://unixhelp.ed.ac.uk/CGI/man-cgi?script
Script makes a typescript of everything printed on your terminal.
It is useful for students who need a hardcopy record of an interactive session as proof of an assignment
print-screen?
What do you mean print screen ???
Exactly what Stewbond suggested!

Look on the top right of your keybaord, you'll have a key like "PrtScn", "Print Screen", or something like that.

Press that key. Open Windows paint, Then just simply paste! (CTRL + V )

Then just drag the image in to position, click off the image, go to the bottom right corner and re-size the workspace. (:
Can't you run the program on a school computer? I can't believe the profressor said "do this and also come up with a convincing proof that you actually did it"
I had to do this while at uni. It's not about running it on a school computer. It's about compiling a word document and proving that you showed you 'workings out' so to speak.
I guess it makes sense, since the prof/assistant wouldn't have to run every students program to find out if every project executes properly.
Thank you I will try this and let you know the out come
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.