Good books after clearing the fundamental of c++

Hy every one.I'm student of Masters first year.I have completed completed book named "Object Oriented Programming with C++" written by E.Balagurusamy. This book covers fundamental concepts of c++. I got some interest in C++. I urge you to suggest me some best books for beginners to extend his/her coding level. Suggest me best books for Algorithms with C++ and network also. I want your suggestion about the future in this programming language. Which kind of jobs are offered in C++ ? and what how can person who is from small city can find good job in c++ with good pay ? Thank you.
The book of Mr. Balagurusamy is mainly theory based. You need to do a lot more coding to be efficient. You should try "Teach Yourself C++" by Herbert Schildt or "How to program C++" by Deitel Deitel . By practicing more and more , you can improve yourself. If you want to understand the data structure and algorithms , follow the book of coreman "Introduction to Algorithms" or "Algorithms in C++" by Robert Sedgwick. And take help from the internet . This will help you to ease things.
Last edited on
Okay.Thanks for the help.I stuck my self by online help.I can't judge which kind of sides is helpful to improve programming.This problem is just because i am beginner. It will be help full to me if you suggest also some good web portals which really improve your programming skills.
I gone throw index of "Teach your self C++" by H.S. But i think it is same as book written by E.B.I'm impressed with the book written by D.D. the"How to Program in C++".
Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.