{
p=i;
c=1;
}
}
}
getch();
}
the user has to enter a sentence that contains at least 3 dashes, cut the sentence between the first and the second dash and shows the most repeated character in this sentence.
i used a do while and cut the sentence successfully, but my problem is when i found 2 most repeated characters. For example 5 'f' and 5 'd'. the program gives me the letter with the least ASCII code, it gives me 'd'. And please, stick to the language i am using because i am not that advanced.
Last edited on
Your code is invalid and shall not be compiled. Try to write at first such a code that at least is compiled without errors.
i ran my program on visual studio, it worked normally without any errors. But the problem is when i face 2 or more repeated characters.
i ran my program on visual studio, it worked normally without any errors. But the problem is when i face 2 or more repeated characters.

The code, as listed, will not compile. Your variables are not declared. How about a clearer explanation of what the program is supposed to do?
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.