Easy question.

What do you think of this stile of coding with this kind of separation and explanation:
#include <iostream>
#include <string>
using namespace std;
   /*===========================================================================================================*/
// Society for the Preservation of Rightful Influence
struct mon_contr                                                  // mon_contrib = monetary contribution
{
	string name;
	double amount;
};
    /*========================================================================================================*/
int main()
{
	int control1 = 0;                                         // "control1" to see if "Grand Patrons" is not empty
	int control2 = 0;                                         // "control2" to see if "Patrons" is not empty
	/*=========================================================================================================*/
	cout << "Enter number of contributors: ";
	int contribs;                                     
	if (!(cin >> contribs) || (contribs < 0))
	{
		cout << "Invalid entry. exiting..." << endl;
		return 1;
	}
	cin.get();                                         // to catch new line character
	mon_contr *pt = new mon_contr[contribs];
    int j = 0;
    cout << endl;
    /*========================================================================================================*/
    // Entering contributors names and the amount of contribution
	for (int i = 0; i < contribs; i++)
	{
		for (;j < contribs; j++)
        {
        	cout << "Enter contributor #" << (j+1) << "/" << contribs << ": ";
	        getline(cin, pt[j].name);
	        cout << "Enter contribution for " << pt[j].name << ": ";
	        (cin >> pt[j].amount).get();
	        cout << endl;
	    }
	}
	/*=========================================================================================================*/
	// Top contributors names and their contributions that are equal or greater then 10000    (>= 10000)
	cout << "Grand Patrons: " << endl;
	for (int j = 0; j < contribs; j++)
	{
		if (pt[j].amount == 0) continue;                        // If no contributions were made, continue 
		else if(pt[j].amount >= 10000)		                                                             
		{
			cout << pt[j].name << " has donated " << pt[j].amount << endl;
			control1 = 1;                    // To see if list is not empty
		}

}
	if (control1 == 0)                           
    	cout << " None" << endl << endl;
    cout << endl << endl;
    // The other contributors names and their contribution that are less then 10000            ( < 10000)
    cout << "Patrons:" << endl;
    for (int i = 0; i < contribs; i++)
    {       if (pt[i].amount == 0) continue;                    // If no contributions were made, continue
    	 else if( pt[i].amount < 10000 && pt[i].amount != 0)
    	{
    	    cout << pt[i].name << " has donated " << pt[i].amount << endl;
    	    control2 = 1;                                 // To see if list is not empty
    	}
    }
    if (control2 == 0)
    	cout << "None" << endl << endl;
    cout << endl << endl;
    /*==========================================================================================================*/
        delete [] pt;
}

Does it make the code more readable, more clear to read or does it make it convoluted? What do you think?
It is a response to an exercise from "C++ Primer Plus(6th Edition)" book, "Chapter 6 Exercise 6" which, in my opinion, is an excellent book for a beginner. It has 1438 pages and in depth explanations, but I advise every one to firs see C++ tutorials on Youtube from antiRTFM or TheNewBoston ( I recommend antiRTFM first because he has nice, clear and in depth explanation on how things work then watch TheNewBoston tutorials) in order to make things easy to understand from the book, from any C++ book.
So, anyway, what do you think?
I prefer to keep the lines of code no longer than 80 characters, the longer the line, the less legible it becomes. In this case it is the comments themselves which make the lines extra-long, which calls into question the commenting style.

I like to see the code have a little breathing-space, for example I usually leave a blank line before and after each loop, or section of code.

Also, I'd recommend that meaningful names are used rather than control1 or control2 which reveal nothing at all. Their usage suggests the type should be bool rather than int. With suitably well-chosen names, fewer comments will be required.

As for placing these types of sub-headings in the code, for example,
// The other contributors names and their contribution that are less then 10000 ( < 10000)
in principle, it's a good idea, but I'd keep it concise and to the point, this example says the same thing twice, which is needless repetition.
It could be shortened to something like this:
// Other contributors names and contributions less than 10000
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.