claculator

Hi, I've got a problem, on my calculator: jastek JASCG1, i didn't find how to do an algorithm. If someone know how to do it or know if a manual exist please reply to this message ! thanks

p.s. sorry if i did some mistake in my text but i'm french that's why.

galardo33 wrote:
I've got a problem, on my calculator:
Okay how does this relate with C++?
Sorry but i try to find an english forum where i can explain my problem so please don't be mean and do u know a forum where i could explain it ?
Sorry but i try to find an english forum where i can explain my problem so please don't be mean and do u know a forum where i could explain it ?

Please don't take Matri X's reply as hostile, I'm sure s/he means well.

The thing that you need to understand is that the people of this forum want to help people (why else would they be here?). They just need you to explain what your problem is.

From what I gather, you are trying to make a calculator, am I correct? Are you writing it in C++? Can you explain what this calculator is supposed to do (is it something simple like a+b=c or are you using more "complex" features like trig functions or the likes)? What are you having problems with? You say you can't "do an algorithm", what algorithm are you trying to do/ implement, and why can't you do/ find it? If you can answer those questions, I'm sure that someone will be more than glad to help you :)

PS. Welcome to the forums :D
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.