Task C + + - Help

Hello colleagues, I would ask if anyone can help me solve the following problem, I'm very grateful.

To write a program on a given topic below. The program should have opportunities to:
 selection function to execute a text menu;
 create a new data file, the data is entered from the keyboard;
 open an existing data file;
 create a text file, the first line of which is written the names of the fields, and each one record from the data file;
 adds new entries in the active file;
 set up inquiries into the subject, and displays the results in an appropriate form on the screen.

Information System declared for import of new cars checkpoint contains information about cars and taxes, fees and duties. The data required for this is stored in a file with the following structure:
• make and model (text);
• engine capacity (in cm3);
• Power (hp);
• cost (lev);
• transport costs (lev);
• tariff rate of duty (in percentages).
Be calculated due to the amount imported car if it is calculated as follows:
• The duty is calculated as follows:
(Price + Freight) * Tariff rate where
• Excise duty is given by: Price * Excise duty
Excise duty shall be calculated only if the engine power is greater than 164 hp, otherwise it is 0. The amount of excise duty was introduced by the keyboard.
• VAT is calculated by the formula:
(Price + Freight + Mito) * VAT rate
VAT rate is 20%
• The total amount is calculated as follows: + Excise Duty + VAT

Display a table of the amounts due to each car and find the total amount of duty, excise duty and VAT.
Refer to the average transportation costs. Find what brand of imported most cars.
That is not a problem. That is an assignment. You would not have been given such task, if you were not already taught the basics. Now start by writing as much code as you can, and then show it.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.