Beginners - April 2013 (Page 2)

Displaying files through structures and functions

Iv only started a Persistent Data course and im struggling. I have to display customer and sales det...
[14 replies] Last: #include <stdio.h> #include <string.h> #include <stdlib.h> struct c... (by eagle69)
Adding sales and customers to a database

I have been given an assignment in persistent data(Language C), basically i had to be able to search...
[no replies]
Homework Help please!

Hello so basically my project goes like this: Write a C++ program that reads in two positive intege...
[no replies]
by kiste5
Help with c string hw please.

Wrote a program to read your name.Count the number of letters in your name. use while or for loops d...
[7 replies] Last: [quote=kiste5]how is this, i dont have a complier to check if its real... (by booradley60)
cin validation help

i know how to use 'do while loop' to validate cin input for integer or string input. but i have many...
[1 reply] : You could use a function(possibly overload if you want strings and int... (by giblit)
Input validation not 100% right

I'm trying to write a menu-driven program for a final project. If the user enters a letter instead o...
[2 replies] Last: Bless you. Thank you. I hope you can imagine how thankful I am. This i... (by errorMissiNotFound)
How do you add all the values of an array together?

In, void process(SStudent students , int size) I want it to take all the scores in the test array fo...
[2 replies] Last: You need to set testAve and hwAve to zero for each student before... (by Chervil)
Trying to avoid bad habbits early.

So this is my code for a game of tic tac toe, obviously it is not complete, I need to add in a resta...
[6 replies] Last: Do you mean 'numToChar(int x)' instead of calling it inside another f... (by MiiNiPaa)
Possible misuse of "new"

Hi All, I'm relatively new to C++, I'm trying to create and utilize a class object, but while my co...
[9 replies] Last: I was under the impression that I needed to use "new" in order to cre... (by MikeyBoy)
What is a C-string? (1,2)

what is a C-string? Is it possible to show mock code for a c-string?
[23 replies] Last: There are strings and there are string literals. The difference betwee... (by vlad from moscow)
COnfused about printing order

Hi, I just lost a few hours trying to make a program work because i was thinking it returned illogi...
[5 replies] Last: in addition to said by vlad from moscow gcc usually evaluate right-t... (by MiiNiPaa)
Opening a folder whit cpp

When im opening a folder in cpp whit system("start C.....") i dont know how to write the path when s...
[5 replies] Last: i open program files whit this: progra~1...something like that... ... (by FSchwartz)
fucntions

i need to edit this code so that my main look something like this void telluser(); int Determine...
[2 replies] Last: THANKS VERY MUCH ACEIX.. ILL TRY WORK ON IT. (by dharmendra1281)
by Daleth
Odd string returned from typeid

I'm developing a template function that takes in containers as a parameter. The function will use ty...
[6 replies] Last: > I'm pretty unfamiliar with boost and even more so with cxxabi.h, so ... (by JLBorges)
user defined datatype/vector elements

Write your question here. I have a user defined data type it has 5 strings and 6 ints that make u...
[2 replies] Last: You tried something like this? structCDATA { string szName; ... (by Aceix)
by zenniz
How to simplify these strftime program???

How to simplify the code below? I got stuck with the third parameter of strftime. Assume that the...
[4 replies] Last: Thanks alot! (by zenniz)
by coal
counting in a vector

Hey,
[3 replies] Last: haha.. this way we will be left with only answers... (by writetonsharma)
Correct usage of Template Class

Hello there, first time poster so be gentle ;) So I'm currently making a program and am trying to us...
[3 replies] Last: It looks like that you placed the definition of the template class and... (by vlad from moscow)
Initialize array in constructor

Question : Hi, I've been programming in Java for 2 years and C/C++ for almost a year now. I'm st...
[4 replies] Last: Thank you very much :) (by irodeknight)
by coal
ifstream

I am trying to read some data from a text file, and place it into a structure. The text file consist...
[2 replies] Last: I thought I'd repost before you deleted it as you did previously. Ple... (by kbw)
April 2013 Pages: 1234... 83
  Archived months: [mar2013] [may2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.