Beginners - April 2013 (Page 4)

voter program

I have a project in my beginner C++ class. we have to design a voter form that brings the info in fr...
[1 reply] : You need to wrap your code in code tags, and properly format it before... (by Yanson)
Help on Arrays

Well here's what I got. I need help to be able to use negative numbers and also it keeps giving me t...
[3 replies] Last: Look at how vlad did change your average calculation and reporting. W... (by keskiverto)
Facing Problem with getline()

Hi guys. I am trying to use getline function to take inputs but i can not understand how it is worki...
[4 replies] Last: Thank you very much. It is working fine now. (by aprendiz)
Question about stopping inputs

Hey guys I have a question about some inputs and when to stop. So I am suppose to have the user i...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you very much.. Helped a lot (by youngnito)
Classes and structures

I'm building a sports text-based game and have a beginner level question. Say I have 100 different ...
[3 replies] Last: You could look at teams and players as being in separate structures. ... (by kooth)
by mhe33
Problem functions

bn = 1 if n = 1 b(f) + b(c) + n if n ≥ 2, where • f means the floor of n • c means the c...
[1 reply] : Could you show the recursive version? (by keskiverto)
Remove_if Error can someone help?

getline (file1,line); line.erase( std::remove_if(line.begin(), line.end(), &isdigi...
[2 replies] Last: There are two function overloads with the name "isdigit" in the standa... (by Cubbi)
Why doesn't this char array work?

Hi. I'm trying to do a program that prints out a full block of '#'. The block size can the user dec...
[7 replies] Last: That is quite different. The array size is fixed and known at compile... (by keskiverto)
is not a member of.....

Hi forum, I am using a api written in C++. The api have the some class declaration under the n...
[2 replies] Last: [quote=sajis997] #ifdef WIN32 Windows does not define " WIN32 "; it... (by closed account zb0S216C)
by erazze
Need help with homework!!

I have an assignment from my CSCI class where I am tottally out of my element. If I could have some ...
[3 replies] Last: So, I wasn't really sure what was allowed and what wasn't, but given f... (by Ssturges)
Creating a class object

I am new to C++ and I got some problem while understanding the codes that demonstrate the creation o...
[5 replies] Last: Thanks very much, I think I got it. It appears that I mixed it up with... (by Jimmy Leung)
Input from text file into custom string object

The goal of this program is to read lines from a text file that contain infix expressions ending wit...
[1 reply] : I think I may have solved this problem, but not 100% sure yet. I now h... (by Douglas Callahan)
Vigenere Cipher help

So I'm working on making a program that encodes a message using the Vigenere Cipher (essentially a g...
[1 reply] : <bump> (by griffwin)
Using append and erase on strings

I need some advice and to be pointed in the right direction on how to use append and erase properly....
[2 replies] Last: Ah, thanks for the reply and help. I always forget the order of how c... (by spesh39)
use 2-dimension array of integers that has 6 rows representing the lakes and 4 columns representing the fish

OK, so I have to read integers from a file, the integers are 8 27 33 14 81 146 305 249 412 71 22...
[2 replies] Last: I just noticed that, but unfortunately it's reading from a file our pr... (by Afarian)
GUI Programming

Hello, I'm required to add a graphical user interface (dialog based) to a banking system program ...
[2 replies] Last: D: (by Kiwihead)
counting a word in a file

Hi ! I need help here , my program is reading a text file and finding how many the word "The" in it ...
[5 replies] Last: Thank you guys I appreciate your help I'm working on it =) (by becomingEng)
Selection sort(array)

In array, an element with highest value is first located, it is then replaced with last element. The...
[2 replies] Last: thanx m8 (by lenc222)
by Ali93
Multi Source Files

Hi,, I'm having a problem to split my code to multi source files I wrote a program using only ...
[7 replies] Last: THANK YOU ALL Finally i got the Idea ^_^ I have errors because when... (by Ali93)
How to set a timer

Hey, I am working on a project where I need to set a 5 min. timer. Once timer is up I need to do som...
[11 replies] Last: #include <iostream> #include <chrono> #include <thread> int main() {... (by MiiNiPaa)
April 2013 Pages: 123456... 83
  Archived months: [mar2013] [may2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.