Beginners - April 2013 (Page 7)

copying bitfields to buffer

i want to copy the bitfields to a buffer but i am not able to do it using memcpy. the first commented statement copies all elements of structure to buffer, but ...
[1 reply] : Something like this: #include <iostream> #include <cstdint> #include... (by JLBorges)
Why does the content in my char* change into random characters?

I want to write a code which can read math equation, I'm not sure if there is another simpler way. Right now, this is what i have: textprocessor.cpp(or main)...
[2 replies] Last: You are right, my problem solved, thanks!! :D (by selenium)
Program Help (arrays and functions)

I need some help resolving this program I'm trying to write. Keep in mind that this is for a beginning course in C++, so anything more advanced that using 'stru...
[2 replies] Last: Well, I've not tried to compile this. But glancing at the code, I see ... (by Chervil)
Frequency Array

Hey all, im working with inputting and outputting data from files but im having trouble with my mode function in this code, I get no errors but when I run the ...
[2 replies] Last: There are a few problems here. I don't know how many lines there are i... (by Chervil)
K map help

Write your question here. I need to make a karnaugh map solver for 4 variables..How can I make one..Im new to c++ and programming so i'm having difficulty deve...
[no replies]
by lmsmi1
Irrlicht & MinGW - Returning 1

I used the example code from the Irrlicht examples folder, linked to the DLL via libIrrlicht.a, included all of the neccessary headers, etc. Why is it returning...
[no replies]
by nasser
sequation

Write your question here. this for make a Sequential but it says that there is a wrong #include<iostream> using namespace std; int addition(int a,...
[4 replies] Last: thx it works :D but don't as i want i want it in series (by nasser)
Simple program confusing!

Try a small program that multiplies two matrices, stuck in this error.Someone plz help, thank in advance. Sr i wrote it in C E:\Programming\C excercises\Exerci...
[1 reply] : I see a typo in this statement arrC = arrA *arrB + arrA *arrB ... (by vlad from moscow)
if statement help :)

I am having problems setting up an if statement for my level up system that I am creating currently. its kinda just to practice what I have been learning form y...
[2 replies] Last: oh haha I didn't even see that xD (by domthebomb77)
expected initializer

Hi forum, i am a class declaration as follows: class LIBRARY_EXPORT osgOpenCLContext : public osg::Object { public: osgOpenCLContext(); ...
[2 replies] Last: bonjour, je veux faire une fonction voter; je travaille sur un jeu s'a... (by nf17)
Trying the Sine Rule

I am basically trying to make a program for a calculator. I am struggling with how to do the sine calculation. this calculation will take place at line 158. Any...
[3 replies] Last: The sine rule (look it up) says lengthA / sin(angleA) = lengthB / sin... (by Chervil)
soustraction de deux liste de type double et le resulat met dans un autre liste

Wrbonjour, j'ai crée trois liste: je vais qaund je fais la soustraction de deux liste d'un meme id ,la resulta je le met dans la 3 éme liste.mais le prob...
[no replies]
do not know what is going wrong

do not know what is wrong with this currency converter...HELP!! runs fine, but keeps giving me hue numbers! #include <iostream> #include <stdio.h> using na...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks! is working now!! (by AENEAS39)
In what window do c++ .exes run?

Hi all, i have considered to learn C++ but before i proceed,i'd like to ask a question :does c++ software run in the CMD console,or in an independent windowbeca...
[12 replies] Last: I'm learning C++ as you told me to, i'm making progress, thanks to you... (by heranoxide)
Outputting a list of customers to a text file

Hey guys, I'm really struggling with this program. I am to make a video store operational by holding customerType objects in a linked list. Each customerType ...
[1 reply] : Use the code tags, please. Ideally, you would have a relational data... (by keskiverto)
'std::out of range' error

Im trying to write an interpreter on c++ that will be used in wombat 1. I got this error on my program when complied: std::out of range what():basic_strin...
[9 replies] Last: According to the C++ Standard the exceprion out_of_range is generated ... (by vlad from moscow)
Strange vector errorr when doing push_back

Hello guys, I'm trying to do a push_back but Code::Blocks sends me a weird error. I have debugged this code many many times but I can't identify the error. Th...
[1 reply] : give me the rest of the code:P u need to define the matriz size on sta... (by topnik1)
by blobeb
A typical n00b question..

I just started c++ and i know the bare minimum (hello world and calculations) i want a book that can teach me some c++, i know that there are many similar posts...
[2 replies] Last: I started with "Starting Out with C++: From early objects", you may a... (by blobeb)
Calculation Problems

I am writing a program for my beginning c++ class. It is supposed to create an invoice in the console window. so far, everything is working perfectly, except fo...
[5 replies] Last: Ohh i get it now,that's great! :) and are your problem solved? (by eyenrique)
Do/while trouble with Newton's Method

I am new to C++. I need to create a program that checks how effective Newton's method is for finding the root of a polynomial. I came up with some basic code ...
[5 replies] Last: Thanks!! That was exactly the issue. I switched out abs with fabs an... (by cire)
April 2013 Pages: 1... 56789... 83
  Archived months: [mar2013] [may2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.