Beginners - April 2013 (Page 79)

by Dimond
Just Starting with C++

Greeting Programs! I'm trying to get into programming. I first started programming back in 1993 using Cobol and Ada. I have since long forgotten programming ...
[2 replies] Last: Ty DTSCode for your help. I will delete this and then post it in the p... (by Dimond)
How to program the Ln taylor Series without using cmath

I'm having trouble starting to program the ln taylor series. I already programed the exponential one, and i asked my teacher for help. He said that all i have t...
[no replies]
Beginner need help :(

if a=sigma(d)^s i know a-d^0-d^1-....d^s=0 but how to find s and how should i put into c++ command ? this is a project due tonight , please help me out ....
[4 replies] Last: a - d^0-d^1-d^2.....- d^s= 0 therefore input is a and d , I want the ... (by mamamia)
I/O from file in specific order

I need to input data from a file and then output it sorted two different ways: one way sorted by name with no numbers, the other way sorted by number with the n...
[1 reply] : I think you want a Multidimensional array. http://www.cplusplus.com/do... (by SamuelAdams)
Help with program involving arrays?

aaa
[19 replies] Last: do { for (int i=0; i<SIZE; i++) { ... (by vlad from moscow)
Error

Hello i need help i cant figure out this error can any one help? The error is cpp no match for 'operator<<' in 'std::cout << ordered' at 30, 31,32, 82, 83, 84 ...
[6 replies] Last: So make a print function before the main line? And i want it to print ... (by closed account z8q4izwU)
Extremely Stuck... Condition Statement

Hey guys, this is a simple multiple-alternative decision program. For some reason the program likes to come up with two true statements. I'll post the code belo...
[4 replies] Last: Thanks guys! I seriously do appreciate it. I've been reading my book l... (by Rinches)
by myoni
why file remove is not working ?

I try to remove file and ut not working. it's a file that i created in the program and i try to remove it. but i'm getting -1 from function. void Physical...
[9 replies] Last: i found the problem. i forgot to close the file before delelting it. ... (by myoni)
Have a couple minutes to help me out with basics on programing?

Hi everyone! I have been playing MMORPG's like WoW, Fiesta, Maplestory, Dragon Nest, and a few others. I've taken a huge liking to these games although in each ...
[4 replies] Last: It sounds like game design is what you are really after. Coding games ... (by IceThatJaw)
getters and setters

I've learned a bit about classes and once I was told not to modify variables in a class, but use getters and setters instead, they gave me this link: http://www...
[2 replies] Last: Hmmm... that's exactly what I do, but the other way round, like: pri... (by Vidminas)
by M159LE
Arrays in classes!

Hey all, I need help with a small problem... I have to declare a class called Module. And in the main function I have to declare an array of type Module. Then I...
[4 replies] Last: @Michael Kane I thought so 2! But my question says "Write a main progr... (by M159LE)
by tpinon
passing files to functions

I'm trying to write to a file using pass by reference. My first time doing this. I don't think the file is being created though("ShapesFile.txt") and I'm not su...
[18 replies] Last: I confirm. Unless you run your program as administrator, your program ... (by S G H)
Picking apart strings

I am having troubles picking apart a string. I don't know how exactly to take it apart to convert a date. They have to enter a date in this form: 03/05/13 or 3/...
[11 replies] Last: If you're going with C++11, std::get_time seems more appropriate than ... (by Cubbi)
Computer graphics in c++

Hi, I want to make a simple cg program in c++ of a moving circle. The circle should move to left when left arrow key is pressed and same with other arrow ke...
[5 replies] Last: Why are clearing the device after you draw to it? (by pogrady)
Using Pointers

I'm having trouble creating a program that returns the user's integers. It returns the first integer and then gives me values for the rest of integers. It shoul...
[13 replies] Last: That's just how your IDE acts. There should be an option of Run Withou... (by ResidentBiscuit)
delete a value in an array

Hi ! I need help here . I have to write a function that delete a value of one element in the array , and shift the elemnts that follows it , for example : th...
[6 replies] Last: i didn't notice that problem in the beginning , if i wanted to delete... (by becomingEng)
by Dizzy
Using a pointer to traverse the data items.

Lost on this assignment. Any hints would be extremely helpful! In the following bubble sort algorithm, data is traversed using array. Please modify the code ...
[3 replies] Last: What is the purpose of lines 9 and 13? This variable is never used. (by LB)
Loading from a text file

Hi Folks, I'm having problems loading data from a text file, I'd appreciate a nudge in the right direction. I'm a bit of a NOOB, at this. -----------------...
[15 replies] Last: jlb, Hi again, I get what your saying and it does make sense. Sooooo,... (by mckcallaghan)
what can i use as a guarded block in main other than a loop

I know this is bad practice
[6 replies] Last: business type I guess, nothings happen til' i say it should :D I cant... (by devonrevenge)
invalid-conversion-from-const-char-to-char (1,2)

invalid conversion from const-char to char. This has something to do with choice and the if statements that I generated. Any help? { int s; s=c+d;...
[24 replies] Last: I'd like to point out that if to use an array of std::function then my... (by vlad from moscow)
April 2013 Pages: 1... 7778798081... 83
  Archived months: [mar2013] [may2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.