Beginners - April 2013 (Page 81)

OpenGL for Windows 8

Hey Guys, I recently got a new laptop and it has been cursed with the affliction that is Windows ...
[8 replies] Last: Maybe reinstall the Windows SDK, or find where it is currently install... (by AHCFan20)
What is good or bad here?

Hello, Below I will show you two sample codes. I heard there is bad habits and good habits of co...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you for the reply, I will now use as you recommend :) Dario (by Dario z)
I cannot get my program to compile. please help!!

I keep receiving these errors when I run the compiler: Program04.cpp:21:14: error: variable or f...
[4 replies] Last: Changed Line 16 or the header file from void print(std::ostream& = std... (by thisGuy)
Function does not take arguments

Hey guys this is a very ruff work on a program that I am doing for my class. Generally I have to mak...
[1 reply] : What you want to do is pass the choice the user made in DisplayMenu() ... (by Fransje)
Need Some Help Please!!

I"m given a file with a name in the format of last name, first name middle name. I need to output th...
[1 reply] : #include<iostream> #include <sstream> #include<string> #include<fstre... (by cire)
Configure libtiff with visual studio 2010

Hi, I need to use libtiff library for Tiff processing. How can I configure libtiff with Visual S...
[no replies]
Pointers

I am suppose to design a program using pointers that dynamically stores and then prints the user inp...
[6 replies] Last: Yes thank you so much for your help! I really appreciate it! (by zoosterol)
Help

I can't figure out why I can't compile this program. Any help? #include <iostream> #include <ioma...
[5 replies] Last: I think what DTSCode means is that at line 48, points_possible = p... (by crimsonzero2)
jumping multiple loops

Hi all, I have written a complex program, but I got stuck at some points. The program includes some...
[no replies]
by Aybol
c++

hello everyone! i would be very greatful if someone could help me. my problem goes here... Are...
[no replies]
linked list

so i have a program well you are creating a history of classes taken using linked lists and pointers...
[no replies]
char *env

I am having a problem with char *env and storing filename into char bufferFileName. Please help...
[4 replies] Last: thank you! so I dont even need a loop. just strncpy(fileNameBuff, argv... (by SoftDisk)
Displaying a text picture

Hello, I'm going to make a game, and I'm having some trouble. I'm trying to cout a picture of a c...
[1 reply] : Try replacing every \ with \\ . This should "escape" the backslashe... (by ausairman)
by adrem7
Seg Fault 11

I have a seg fault on this piece of code and don't know really what from, I am trying to work out ho...
[no replies]
Can't input "win" or "tie" in tic-tac-toe

Hi I have a tic-tac-toe project for my basic c++ class. I am at a good start but I don't know how to...
[3 replies] Last: uzferry, read the "Console closing down" thread before posting that ag... (by LB)
Trying to reverse a given word in a different way

Ok, the thing is, I have no idea how to do it legitimately with strings, cin etc., so I did it in tw...
[12 replies] Last: #include <iostream> using namespace std; template <class BN> void _s... (by Smac89)
by rgork
How do pointers inside a struct work?

So, I have the following: struct Example {string info, Data* data}; A class named Data incidentall...
[13 replies] Last: You can't have a typedef with no alias. typedef union Data1 {/**/} /*... (by LB)
by tomazi
Calculating points distance (application freezes)

Hello people...! Got a rather odd question but it is really stooping my development. I am calc...
[2 replies] Last: goshhhhhhhhh HEHE thank you so much Not to sure how i didn't spot this... (by tomazi)
by Pebble
Function Pointer

I'm trying to a change the value of a variable inside the function via a pointer. But nothing i try...
[4 replies] Last: Thank's vlad. (by Pebble)
Doing a binary search with Linked Lists?

I'm doing a word sensor program with linked lists. I have message and dictionary .cpp/.h pairs linke...
[3 replies] Last: I can't seem to figure this one out and am stuck. Can anyone steer me ... (by lamentofking)
April 2013 Pages: 1... 7980818283
  Archived months: [mar2013] [may2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.