Beginners - April 2013 (Page 83)

how to computate gradient of given points?

hi, i'm the newcomer here.. i got a bit problem with this program.. #include <iostream> #define...
[2 replies] Last: ok,thanks:) (by programming killer)
Copy constructor call

Hi ! test is a class,and trol is a member function. test test::trol(test& a){return a;} ;...
[1 reply] : The second copy constructor call is removed by the compiler, this is a... (by Cubbi)
by tpinon
read from file using functions

Hi guys, I'm trying to write a program that has a menu for displaying data from an existing file in ...
[2 replies] Last: thanks Yanson! Was it just the positioning of namespace? I tried to co... (by tpinon)
Pseudocode teaching

Algorithm( OriginalWord , Permutation ){ if ( OriginalWord is empty ){ write permutation }...
[no replies]
by M159LE
Classes!!!!

Hi all, I have an assignment to do, all 5 questions is about classes... But first I only want help w...
[14 replies] Last: Thank you so so much! I understand 100%! Your explanation is much bett... (by M159LE)
3 Functions not working together

As a first year student in C++ I have been given the following assignment: The user must guess a nu...
[1 reply] : You should practice better... You're source code is such a mess, very ... (by luigibana96)
program skipping cin/getline requests

I can't figure out what could cause to program to skip over cin and getline requests, but it is, so ...
[3 replies] Last: In this case, I think using std::cin >> value instead of getline(s... (by Chervil)
class help!!!!

hi i was wondering if someone can help me in writing this, Create a class Student with the followi...
[2 replies] Last: yes, 10x mate you helped me alot (by nickss69)
How do I use random_shuffle with a custom random function?

I want use a custom random number generator in VC++11 to randomly shuffle a vector. I have a class c...
[6 replies] Last: Ah right that all makes sense; I need to make the method unary by prov... (by ausairman)
When to go object oriented?

Hi, I just wanted to ask this question, being 3/4 of the way through Herbert Schildt's book "C++ - ...
[1 reply] : Structured programming and OOP do not contradict each other. Each OOP ... (by vlad from moscow)
by Tubes
No match for 'operator[]'

I have an assignment to create a database using structs. It's not completed at the moment but whenev...
[2 replies] Last: That did the trick! Thank you! (by Tubes)
Switch statments

How would you go about creating a program that guesses a number from 1 to 5 that uses a switch stat...
[10 replies] Last: You can also use switch statements like if statements... although I'm ... (by fg109)
Problem with Nested Switch Statements

Hi, i tried to create a nested switch, but I'm getting errors. Please help.Thanks :) void menu()...
[2 replies] Last: Good and consistent formatting makes it a lot easier to spot mistakes.... (by fg109)
April 2013 Pages: 1... 818283
  Archived months: [mar2013] [may2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.