Beginners - April 2013 (Page 83)

by Tubes
No match for 'operator[]'

I have an assignment to create a database using structs. It's not completed at the moment but whenever i try to compile it tells me "no match for 'operator ' in...
[2 replies] Last: That did the trick! Thank you! (by Tubes)
Switch statments

How would you go about creating a program that guesses a number from 1 to 5 that uses a switch statement, that has the user input a number from 1 to 5 and give...
[10 replies] Last: You can also use switch statements like if statements... although I'm ... (by fg109)
Problem with Nested Switch Statements

Hi, i tried to create a nested switch, but I'm getting errors. Please help.Thanks :) void menu() { bool checkCall = false; int option; do { cout <...
[2 replies] Last: Good and consistent formatting makes it a lot easier to spot mistakes.... (by fg109)
print database

have a program that is pretty much complete but i cant figure out how to print the blank course list before prompting the user if they would like to add to it.....
[no replies]
can someone check this code and tell me what is wrong with it

#include <iostream> #include <iomanip> #include <cmath> using namespace std; int main() { double S, A, B, C; A = 1; B = 2; C = 6;...
[6 replies] Last: Yes, but we don't normally do homework for people :) (by Chervil)
Reading and printing to a .txt

Hello all, I just joined up :). I am new to C++ and need some assistance. I am attempting to create a program that reads from a file that looks like this: J...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you for responding. :) Ok, this is where I am at so far, just s... (by CharadeYouAre)
Help with calling a function

My professor gave us an assignment asking the following: "Create a function called larger which takes two integers as its parameters and returns the larger of ...
[4 replies] Last: i appreciate the reply, submitted the code earlier. (by anthonyxmarinaro)
Defining a period of time for a single segment of code

Hello dear friend , I'm planing to come up with my first c++ project , i'v putt a lot of effort by now ,and i'm getting better in it every day ,how ever c++...
[no replies]
by Pebble
Function Parameter's

I typed in a function and added the missing main(). The book say's that the function can be called through: auto index = find_char(s, 'c', ctr); I susp...
[5 replies] Last: "Thank" does not own me ;) (by LB)
Why int main( int argc, char* args[] )??

int main( int argc, char* args ) { return 0; } I'm learning SDL right now, and every tutorial I come across says not to worry about the parameters...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks Disch! (by Apmeyer)
How do you correct this functions?

/*Write a C++ program that uses three user-defined functions (counting main() as one) and produces the following output: Three blind mice Three blind mic...
[3 replies] Last: You did not follow the second one correctly. You redefined your functi... (by RadCod3Win)
A quick problem

Hello, I have this problem. Whenever I try to compile this code, the program just blinks and closes without doing any action. Can't find anything wrong mysel...
[1 reply] : is this int pause; cin >> pause; just for... (by DysFunc)
April 2013 Pages: 1... 818283
  Archived months: [mar2013] [may2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.