Beginners - April 2014

Linked List Problem

For some reason my program is running funky. Can anyone tell me if its the linked list implementatio...
[1 reply] : Explain funky? What exact behavior seems off? It might give us a bett... (by closed account j3Rz8vqX)
by pingsb
I can't find my mistake :/

I can't for the life of me figure out what isn't working properly. If you input m, then 105, the ou...
[1 reply] : Looks like your printing an address... Possibly a buggy report. But! ... (by closed account j3Rz8vqX)
how to make my program pause and resume

c++ what i am doing is making a autoprone program that when you shoot at someone in say call of duty...
[3 replies] Last: i tried that but im not quite sure what to do where you said do stuff.... (by closed account 9i3hURfi)
by sgtdoo
Creating a chart of characters using two arrays (1,2)

So I need to write a program that uses two arrays of which the size is known, (6). The task of the p...
[27 replies] Last: thanks, I changed the value of the maximum index after I sorted it, an... (by sgtdoo)
by teetee
inventory program. PLEASE HElp

Hi, I'm really stuck with this program and this assignment is due tomorrow. I would really appreciat...
[1 reply] : You are declaring the variable end as a character variable, but are as... (by MaxDaniels)
i need help with the logic of this function, the 'priority' problem from talentbuddy.co

Hey guys, first i would like to state thank you for your help in advance. I'll just copy and past...
[2 replies] Last: void count_configurations(int a, int b, int c, int n) { int coun... (by Chochu)
Returning List With Commas

(solved)
[2 replies] Last: Hi person, thanks. No really, you are a life saver! (by Cynthia401)
by Naulee
Reading files and counting the input

The goal of this program is to read "input.doc" and then print the number of words, capital letters,...
[1 reply] : #include <iostream> //#include <string> #include <fstream> //#include... (by JLBorges)
Private Struct and Template Class

I am having trouble understanding how to access the struct. This is exactly how this part of the cod...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks alot MiinIPaa. Managed to get it to compile with your help. (by luiscovar)
2d array -NEW QUESTION

y my output is not right? 300 450 500 210 510 600 750 400 627 100 420 430 530 621 730 530 20...
[14 replies] Last: so yeah your whole program .. #include <iostream> #include <fstream>... (by Void life)
fahrenheit to celsius program

I am not getting the desired output. int main(){ int tempInF; cout << "Enter temp in fahr:...
[3 replies] Last: Thanks (by ElTucan)
How to count sentences from a text file?

Hello, everyone. I am working on a C++ program that would count the number of sentences from a text ...
[15 replies] Last: What is the advantage of reading in one character at a time vs a strin... (by RadWayne)
HOW TO ADD IF ELSE STATEMENTS???

So far I have: #include <iostream.h> #include <conio.h> #include <iomanip.h> #include <math.h> ...
[1 reply] : if (x == 100) cout << "x is 100"; http://www.cplusplus.com/doc/tut... (by closed account j3Rz8vqX)
by cuocuo
Tempate classes for vector and non-vector types

Hello. I am trying to build a template class which can take both vector and non-vector types as t...
[1 reply] : I guess you'd probably do multiplication for each element of a vector,... (by closed account 2AoiNwbp)
by Chuu
Help please!

Can someone please help me? I recently started "advanced" c++. Can someone help me with my problem? ...
[3 replies] Last: I may be taking this the wrong way, but either it is a prototype or a ... (by closed account j3Rz8vqX)
by MNIK
fstream::open can't find file?

Hello. I'm trying to open a file named "global.wdf" for editing. However, is_open() is always return...
[7 replies] Last: Your welcome. (by closed account j3Rz8vqX)
by Nanyo
Powering

Hello, thank you in advance! May someone tell me how to power variables with other variables, I mean...
[14 replies] Last: result = pow((double) firstnum, 0.5); //square root is n^(1/2) //Wher... (by closed account j3Rz8vqX)
C++ Class program with overloading operators

I dont know what I'm doing wrong. The program is supposed to have three variables: string name, floa...
[10 replies] Last: bool operator >= (int otherDogsAge) Edit: Refer to class templates... (by closed account j3Rz8vqX)
I don't know where to begin..

Hi everyone, I am fairly new to C++ and I have been given a hw assignment that I have no idea how...
[3 replies] Last: Thanks for all of the replies, i'll be posting my code up shortly to s... (by khodgers)
[Linker error] undefined reference to `function1(int*, int*)'

[Linker error] undefined reference to `function1(int*, int*)' ld returned 1 exit status I ...
[3 replies] Last: fixed :) thanks guys (by casper4215)
April 2014 Pages: 123... 66
  Archived months: [mar2014] [may2014]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.