Beginners - August 2012 (Page 43)

Deleting Element from Vector with an Iterator

How would I do this? std::vector<Bunny> v1; std::vector<Bunny>::iterator _it; for(_...
[4 replies] Last: Reading the documentation, your last example should erase all the elem... (by TheIdeasMan)
question about parameter

my parameters are not working. do u need space or what?
[2 replies] Last: void foo(int a, std::string b) { } (by TheBestHacker)
by KarelC
Command Line TicTacToe

I recently completed a command line tictactoe, and was wondering what I could change to make it bett...
[4 replies] Last: Thanks for replying. I actually did think about doing it that way at f... (by KarelC)
by SGM3
Loops (1,2,3,4,5,6,7)

I am trying to understand loops very well before I move onto the next section of C++. I am attempti...
[125 replies] Last: OK, the while loop you found had the ! in it, so be careful copying co... (by TheIdeasMan)
Matrix mult help (pointers)

Hi guys, Having an issue with matrix multiplication. For the final matrix, I get the proper size ...
[6 replies] Last: Thanks a lot for the help. I was looking however to returning the obje... (by toomanystars)
map<key, T>, less_key

Hi All, Does anyone know that is there a way that I can change the map order from less to kind of...
[3 replies] Last: @ne555 Thank you for your answer, the second method. That's what I exa... (by lixinsbgtf)
Typecast struct pointer

Guys I have a small problem could anyone explain please what does the following line does please ? ...
[4 replies] Last: You have to cast the char* to an IPV4_HDR* in order for it to work syn... (by Lowest0ne)
by ar9jun
while loop with || wont work

Hey! I'm working on a practice program and i ran into a problem! I've looked around , and i'm pretty...
[4 replies] Last: It works now! Thank you very much! But if you don't mind me asking, I ... (by ar9jun)
putting two integers in incremental order

Hey peeps. we were given this probe: The program prompts the user to enter any to integers. The...
[3 replies] Last: I didn't really understand a single word of what you said, but here ar... (by Athar)
Passing reference of current object as a parameter

I am trying to pass the reference of the current object as a parameter but cannot seem to find the p...
[7 replies] Last: Correction, it does work, I had accidentally included loop.cpp within ... (by vckngs7)
simple #include question

I should know this by now, but... Let's you have three classes A and B and C. For files you have...
[3 replies] Last: Thanks guys. I should have searched a little harder. For anyone who ... (by LittleStudios)
by vodka
Char pointers clarification

Hi guys, I`m trying really hard to understand pointers and especially char pointers, but I have 3...
[2 replies] Last: Very clear now (surprised how easy it was, and I spent days) Thanks V... (by vodka)
by kethgr
Compiles successfully but program crashes (sometimes)

Hi everyone. I have a program that compiles successfully and runs fine for the most part. The firs...
[4 replies] Last: I'm using Visual C++ 2010 Express on Windows 7. Unfortunately I'm real... (by kethgr)
by suli
compiler

i'm "totally new". I need to know the compiler and where can I download it.? Please
[10 replies] Last: I agree with that strongly Volatile. But when i was new to c++ i start... (by stoffe1100)
unsigned char vector contents write to file

how do i write the contents of an unsigned char vector to a file. i get some output but its not the...
[2 replies] Last: some other function was overwriting the contents of my vector and it w... (by rafae11)
Template-id does not match any template declaration

Hi, I'm having some conceptual misunderstanding with this: ... template <typename T> // or clas...
[2 replies] Last: Arg, I get the point. So it's true it really doesn't match the templat... (by Kurospidey)
matching pattern

... can i ask some sample code of matching pattern? can you help me?
[1 reply] : http://softwareramblings.com/2008/07/regular-expressions-in-c.html (by Moschops)
Troubles Creating a Program in C++ with Console Input Using Loops

I have an assignment that requires creating a diving competition scoring program. First, it requires...
[4 replies] Last: Thanks, for all the productive feedback. You have identified many of t... (by lvartist70)
Adding two 2x2 matrices in a c++

Hi; I wrote the following code, But the answer does not properly!!!! Please Help Me. #inclu...
[2 replies] Last: asheykh, It would better to put the input from cin into it's own var... (by TheIdeasMan)
August 2012 Pages: 1... 4142434445
  Archived months: [jul2012] [sep2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.