Beginners - August 2012 (Page 44)

by ar9jun
Variable that shouldnt increase, increases

I'm trying out a practice program from a textbook where I have to take weight, height and age and th...
[3 replies] Last: of course! thank you very much!! it works now =D (by ar9jun)
by kalkas
Object^ and const char*

Hi, Here's the problem. I got this piece of code: Object^ myObj = gcnew Object(); myObj = ...
[2 replies] Last: Yes I tried that and did not worked. But I figured a solution. I disc... (by kalkas)
"String Subscript Out of Range" Error?

Hello, I am working on a project and I have run into a slight error. I am setting up an array to spi...
[2 replies] Last: I DID forget that! It works perfectly now. Thank you so much! :) (by ThatOtherGuy)
Help Hotkey Delays

So i wanted to create a hotkey for a specific function but i need this to react as quickly as possib...
[1 reply] : bump (by snaxpax)
by SamuR
2 vectors with pointers, one having negative size and capacity?

Hi folks. I'm on a project for college where I'm creating a 2D platform game using SDL. My knowle...
[2 replies] Last: Got it. Seems it was something related to the creation of the images f... (by SamuR)
by bitani
How to Continue Learning

This is a question that's been bothering me for quite a while, as I've never really finished reading...
[2 replies] Last: Get real work experience and continue reading more books. (by moorecm)
Filter Class using Composition

I need some help completing my Homework Please. I am attaching what I have with my compiler errors. ...
[16 replies] Last: I need to declare 'filename' in my header file, right? Or can I declar... (by treyriggins)
by Chubbs
Strings using For loops

Hello, I have an assignment that asks for input from the user call it "search". Then using a for l...
[3 replies] Last: int main() { string a, b; cin >> b; int count; for(... (by ToniAz)
Creating folders c++

Hello, I'd like to create a program that's gonna contain a large amount of text. I think it might...
[2 replies] Last: Look up mkdir() in stdlib.h (by ToniAz)
Assigning data to multiple classes with many types

Hello, let's say I want to create program that creates library: //It's an example code; It's no...
[4 replies] Last: Yes, that would work. I didn't try it to be honest but I believe it do... (by ToniAz)
by CeTis
multimap iterator error

Ok so I've searched for quite some time trying to find an answer to this. I've found multiple things...
[12 replies] Last: I guess the way I did it is somewhat dangerous. Make sure that itera... (by Lowest0ne)
by Vee
help?

So I working on HW: compiling errors. So far I have come up with this #include <string> #inclu...
[3 replies] Last: Don't get me started on the logic... we were given a template and just... (by Vee)
by kabuki
1's complement vs 2's complement

What is the difference between 1's complement and 2's complement? How is it used?
[1 reply] : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ones%27_complement http://en.wikipedia.or... (by Athar)
trying to make a function that adds days to the current date

Aloha Everybody, I've been reading a lot about classes and object-oriented programming recentl...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you very much NwN. I figured there was a much more straight f... (by RastaWolf)
no appropriate default constructor available

I have an assignment where I have to take an array of numbers and systematically arrange it so that ...
[11 replies] Last: The types in line 21 are missing. Also, for lines like these: traffic... (by Athar)
ADDING IMAGES AND VIDEOS IN C++

Hello..I am new to opengl....I can make drawings on it now..I am wondering how can we actually add a...
[1 reply] : Iam not a game programmer , just googled these term "add a picture or ... (by xordux)
by Owain
What is causing this access violation?

Hello, I am trying to write a function using cstdarg. My function will return true if a number of te...
[5 replies] Last: Thankyou very much :) Its working perfectly now (by Owain)
Reading a Second Variable from a file

I'm trying to get information from a file and perform calculations with it, but the second float val...
[4 replies] Last: You might be interested in strtok() from <cstring> .... (by bool)
Combination list code

Hi, I cannot seem to find a piece of code that would give me this. Combinations with repetition (...
[2 replies] Last: omg, I'm a retard, thanks :) (by spacelord)
Long Doubles Aren't Long Enough

Teaching myself C++ by doing various exercises from around the 'Net, and I came across Project Euler...
[7 replies] Last: @ToniAz I had thought about that, maybe a multi-dimensional array, the... (by Onigato)
August 2012 Pages: 1... 42434445
  Archived months: [jul2012] [sep2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.