Beginners - August 2012 (Page 45)

Setting condition for chars.

Hi guys. Thanks for the help earlier. But I have a new problem now. Based on the code , type y to re...
[3 replies] Last: Alright guys. Thanks for the guidance. I'll try. (by bandos0h)
not declared in this scope

okay, so, generally, I know what that means, that I didn't declare the variable, but I'm using a bun...
[3 replies] Last: Alright, so, now it runs, and stops working immediately. Which, honest... (by ziodice)
linkage between classes

I have a class that I wrote, which is working nicely; I'll call it PacketStorer. Now I want to conv...
[6 replies] Last: Okay, thanks!! I just wanted to make sure there wasn't some other tec... (by Gorlash)
Need help on displaying factors of an input number in a decreasing order.

I still can't figure out how to display the factors backwards. Tried playing with the algorithms but...
[3 replies] Last: oh thanks alot lowestOne! got it workin now. @PanGalactic yeah. Anywa... (by bandos0h)
sqrt program not working right

So for my program im trying to make it tell you if a number is prime or not. But for some reason acc...
[4 replies] Last: Ah! Didn't know that, Cubbi. Thanks. (by Disch)
How to use system() to call on a specific file

Suppose I have a file on the desktop that is example.txt . How would I call on that file?
[5 replies] Last: Try this system("mount C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop");... (by Akshit)
Function Overloading

Hello, I am completely lost and was hoping someone might be willing to help me. The part of the ...
[2 replies] Last: Maybe in this case it is better to have one function with default argu... (by vlad from moscow)
Counting lines and reading contents

I am trying to read the contents from a file, while counting the amount of lines of the same. The in...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you for the help! (by Kamaitachi)
Can't seem to stop the motor

Hi guys, i'm having some problems with my programme for a school project. while(1); //repeat...
[2 replies] Last: there's that function time() : http://www.cplusplus.com/reference/cl... (by coder777)
by Owain
OpenGL shader woes

Hello, I am following a tutorial to learn OpenGL 3.x, but when I run an example I get assertion erro...
[4 replies] Last: Possibly try ending your files with a new line. I tried that, but ... (by Owain)
While structure program! Help!

I'm trying to make "enter the account number" on the second loop. If I put "Enter the account number...
[4 replies] Last: I think i gout the problem. add this just before while loop: aNum=0... (by wizulis)
Need help with ARRAYS please!

I have the majority of this program written but I see flaw in it the last section after the do while...
[4 replies] Last: How about this? #include <iostream> #include <string> using name... (by ToniAz)
August 2012 Pages: 1... 434445
  Archived months: [jul2012] [sep2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.