Beginners - August 2012 (Page 5)

Some random generator trouble

Ok, so with my sudoku generator (its acutally kenken, but same principle) I made this for my generat...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks! I was really puzzled, because everything I looked at checked o... (by kaseron)
What Other Code Will I Need?

Ok, I've only just started to learn C++ and so far it has been fairly painless. For my first prog...
[2 replies] Last: I have a couple of observations. Space out your code a bit more. You... (by iHutch105)
Return s1 in the address of s2 (1,2)

#include <iostream> #include<string> using namespace std; char * strstr(const char *, const ch...
[20 replies] Last: I think you should input the text to search in first, and then the pat... (by R0mai)
by darryl
MENU

hi guys can you help me to my project i got lot to do so i dont know wer to start..one of my project...
[12 replies] Last: thinks for the advice..you know it is easier to me couz printf and sca... (by darryl)
How do I erase items of a vector?

Hallo, my problem is the following: I've created a list of game titles in a vector. Now I want ...
[5 replies] Last: Hallo, thank you for all the answers and help. Problem solved! (by sschmidt)
by hu7sy
can any1 make functions of the class n main function

#include<iostream> using namespace std; struct Date { unsigned short day; unsigned short ...
[7 replies] Last: i cant describe anymore i thnk so it is enough for teacher (by hu7sy)
Help needed with hash trees

Hello, I'm a C++ newbie, but might have set myself a bit too much of a challenge here. I'm trying ...
[5 replies] Last: Athar, Thank you very much ! In the end, I scrapped my spaghetti cod... (by a sea of c)
ascii

#include <iostream> using namespace std; int main(){ int numeric; cout << "Give a numb...
[5 replies] Last: thnxs gUyz...........:) (by biLmLik)
string of user input to int array[]

hello i'm looking for a way to store user input such as: 1 12 100 2 into an integer array that doesn...
[3 replies] Last: Say can store up to 4 integers, you can do this: cin >> a >> a >> a... (by ToniAz)
by dean
function pointers

Hi guys, I am receiving this error from the compiler: ../main.cpp:51: undefined reference to `P...
[11 replies] Last: thank you all guys! (by dean)
by JackG
Call C++ from Cobol

Hello Experts, I am trying to call a C++ program from a Cobol program. I have searched all over f...
[3 replies] Last: hey JackG, I do not how COBOL works, but you can verify if your progra... (by dean)
My "program" keeps crashing!! pls help!!

I tried to make a small "program" where a person moves around the screen and you control him, but ev...
[3 replies] Last: Use the debugger to isolate the problem function by using breakpoints ... (by soranz)
Call an image from the command prompt to use while coding at .cpp file

I am trying to load an image via just calling the filename. I searched to find out how to do that bu...
[2 replies] Last: When you say load an image you must clarify your intentions. What do ... (by eypros)
Game help 2!

Hi, Sorry Im posting too much. But Ive reworked the code abit. If you have a compiler put it in and ...
[18 replies] Last: Wow Thanks Guys its actually working for me now!!!! You guys have help... (by Fallenfantasy182)
by Ch1156
cant figure this out.

I cant get my program to load the data in my program when i load the game, it jsut says welcom to ...
[8 replies] Last: Nevermind i figured out the other problem too. (by Ch1156)
Where did I go wrong?

Hello, C++ community! I am new member to the site and new to the C++ language--or any language ...
[3 replies] Last: Correct. Also, there's nothing wrong with declaring them with the oth... (by soranz)
Heisenbug

Greetings. I am experiencing a bug that is very frustrating to track down. My main way of tra...
[2 replies] Last: Hi there, Not sure which environment your coding in, but here's an ex... (by NwN)
by Ch1156
Im a bit confused (1,2,3)

I remember asking this a long time ago but i forgot, i made a function that randomly chooses a senta...
[42 replies] Last: Let's look at your two functions for save and load: void save(int &S... (by NwN)
While Loop

I need to find odd numbers between 0-10 using a while loop. kindly show me a sample code for this. ...
[1 reply] : Easily ! http://www.cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial/control/ (by soranz)
by gerfy1
Text Game not working

My game is very bad and not hard but that's besides the point. I need to find a way to get the rando...
[5 replies] Last: Hey. Sorry for the delay. To answer ur question it seems that line 8... (by soranz)
August 2012 Pages: 1... 34567... 45
  Archived months: [jul2012] [sep2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.