Beginners - August 2013 (Page 5)

Make C++ call Python functions.

I have just learnt how to use C++ dll:s to let Python call C++ functions inside that dll, so at least I have solved that problem. However, I also want to be ...
[2 replies] Last: Try looking into Boost. I have been told it provides a great way to ac... (by Script Coder)
PROGRAMME NOT WORKING CORRECTLY IT IS AN ODD-EVE GAME

THE PROGRAMME WORKS BUT WHEN IT SAYS "Press '1' to Play Again or '0' to Exit" it does not work correctly(IT DOES NOT QUITS). PLEASE HELP????????!!!!!!! THE COD...
[2 replies] Last: Thnx! It really worked (by irockintheworld)
by srif
Random Number isn't Random

Hello, I've basically completed my homework exercise for class but i'm stuck with the random number generator. When executed the program will generator random n...
[5 replies] Last: You're welcome. These are all you need to understand this: http://ww... (by Josue Molina)
File I/O problem

Hello Here's my code: #include <iostream> #include <fstream> using namespace std; const int EXIT_SUCCESS = 0; const int EXIT_FAILURE = -1; int main() { ...
[4 replies] Last: The issue is that depending on your compiler and library implementatio... (by LB)
help for flash or torch in bb10

Hi all, I m making torch or flash for bb10, program is complete and running but flash light is not coming when button pressed. Can anyone solve this. I ...
[no replies]
Run timer at background

How to run timer at background while compiler waiting input from user , if time is out program terminate. #include <iostream> #include <windows.h> #incl...
[2 replies] Last: use multithreading or increment the time by small margin between press... (by tath)
Inheritence

Is it possible to make a class non extendable???
[4 replies] Last: http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/general/12600/ (by tath)
Strange error in VS

Hi guys, this is my code: class Date{ private: int day; int m; int y; public: Date(int day,int m,int y){ //constructor this->day=day; t...
[3 replies] Last: Isn't the whole point of copy constructor is get it's own class param... (by cire)
by nvrmnd
Should i learn game programming now ( SDL )

Hi, i was wondering if i should start learning game programming now using SDL. Right now i have read the documentation on this site up to structures.. point...
[6 replies] Last: Ok, thanks for the advices,, i'm starting now :))) (by nvrmnd)
Brace-enclosed initializer list not possible with derived types?

I just started to use initializer lists in my code. Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems not allowed to do the following: struct MyBase { int mInt;...
[6 replies] Last: These code is valid if the compiler supports the list initialization. (by vlad from moscow)
What happens on function return to what's been stored in stack memory?

Hello everyone, I have done my research but could not find an answer to this question I have. It might be due to lack of my bad phrasing of queries, so I be...
[5 replies] Last: Thank you very much all. (by helloworldcpp)
Updating a Form From a seperate class

I have been looking around for two days on how to simply update the text field of a RichTextBox on a form called Form1 from a separate class called Chat_Command...
[3 replies] Last: class Foo { int x; public: void set( int y ) { x = y; } }; class... (by keskiverto)
BB10 Calculator Code

Hi, I m making calculator for blackberry z 10 in bb10 software bit i found some errors while appending two strings or no. void CalcTrial::oneButtonCli...
[5 replies] Last: Hey thanx @coder777, I used to.Int() to convert string into integer bu... (by Nikkiiii)
post and pre increment operator

I came across this question in some interview site and I am wondering why the result is showing different on my compiler #include <iostream> #include <stri...
[2 replies] Last: The behavior of those expressions is undefined. The compiler is free t... (by helios)
Incorporate user-inputted function into code

So in the code i've written (don't be too judgemental, i'm really a beginner in c++), it takes a function, and asks the user which interval the user believes on...
[no replies]
MergeSort Help

Okay so I literally cannot figure this out. It probably has to do with how I'm passing my pointers, but I can't figure why this my MergeSort method is not worki...
[3 replies] Last: http://youtu.be/INHF_5RIxTE?t=3m12s (by Smac89)
moving an object around another object in a circle

the code is in C# and im using XNA but im just looking for help with the math i need in order to move an object(the moon) around another object (the earth) in ...
[4 replies] Last: thank you very much, that was exactly what i needed! (by spiritedDedication)
by Codeez
Getting each digit from a number into it's own element

I was working on a binary to decimal converter. I have an algorithm I understand but I'm stuck at this part: 1. Read in a number: i.e. 52689 2. Store each d...
[7 replies] Last: Thanks guys for the replies, I got the idea what to do now. I just rea... (by Codeez)
What's wrong with my code?

I don't see what I'm doing wrong. sf::Vector2f delta; float distance; delta.x = targetPos.x - pos.x; delta.y = targetPos.y - pos.y; distance ...
[7 replies] Last: I finally read the issue you're having (I had assumed you were having ... (by Volatile Pulse)
best ide

I was searching for good ide for windows XP.... here is my vote : For old PC with low Memory and processor i.e. : 512 RAM and Pentium IV Quincy 2005 ...
[18 replies] Last: @ Lumpkin *I'm better than you because my development environment is ... (by Duthomhas)
August 2013 Pages: 1... 34567... 51
  Archived months: [jul2013] [sep2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.