Beginners - August 2013 (Page 51)

LNK1169 & LNK2005

where do we properly declare global variables? I always get this LNK1169 & LNK2005 when I declare a variable to be global. I have 4 cpp and 4 h files.
[4 replies] Last: I guess it was never defined, only declared.... (by jrfrago)
Binary Search

I have been given following example on Binary Search it is not working and showing one error and i cant understand what is wrong with the code : #inc...
[3 replies] Last: Now working code is : #include <iostream> const int N = 10; void m... (by closed account 4jzvC542)
by jkevin
Max and min of numbers input by the user

I am trying ti write a program that displays the maximum and the minimum of different numbers input by the user. I got the max part right but something seems wr...
[7 replies] Last: If you want to compare the numbers continuously, but not in pair, just... (by aidyszh)
by Matbo
Read from text file, capture text, write to another text file in specific syntax

I have a text file A with the following syntax: Attribute_Name, 'Path', 'Tutorial'; Attribute_Name2, 'Path2', 'Tutorial'; .... What I need to do is to...
[1 reply] : I like to use the string class find and substr methods to split string... (by kevinkjt2000)
Caesar Cipher reading...

I get the error of not declaring but I how do I declared those variables, even if they cause problem to file... how can I output the decipher file in a new t...
[no replies]
unresolved external symbol error?

I was wondering why I keep getting this error, 1>main.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: float __thiscall sodamachine::displayChoices(floa...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you very much I didn't realize that I did not link the definitio... (by techknight)
by aggsyb
Using Fstream to open every text file in a folder?

Hi, How would I use fstream to open every text file in a folder? I am basically opening a text file (that i currently define the name of) running a loop of getl...
[7 replies] Last: well boost and win32 are apis, but dirent isnt. just google listing di... (by closed account Dy7SLyTq)
August 2013 Pages: 1... 495051
  Archived months: [jul2013] [sep2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.