Beginners - August 2017 (Page 17)

inputs an integer and displays the first 2-digits present in it

Problem Statement: A program that inputs an integer and displays the first two- digits number present in it Sample Input: 1) 341531 2) 95402 3) 59 Sample Outpu...
[1 reply] : #include <iostream> int main() { std::cout << "enter an integer:... (by JLBorges)
Simple Yet Complex?

I need to make a program that displays '*' Characters. I'm only supposed to use nested loops and no text messages to print the asterisks. #include<iostream> ...
[1 reply] : #include<iostream> using namespace std; int main () { for (int ... (by closed account 48T7M4Gy)
by rdavi
increment index pointer to point to next record

I have a program that takes in a .dat file containing 10 records with the following format: acctNum, firstName, lastName, balance, lastPayment the program...
[3 replies] Last: thank you guys for your help, I fixed everything and it works now: ... (by rdavi)
by Faggio
terminate called after throwing an instance... ERROR!

I need help with this code. It is only a part of my project but i think that this is the usefull piece to understand the problem. The error is: terminate call...
[3 replies] Last: It's true what you say but i think that it could not work also in the... (by jlb)
Efficiency: For loop or Ordinary Addition.

Hello, Which of the two codes is more efficient? For obvious reasons, using the for loop is easier but I think I heard addition can be pretty fast. I am just t...
[6 replies] Last: adding up 9 values no matter what method shouldnt be your bottleneck, ... (by jonnin)
Coding using vector

Hi,i'm still new for c++ programming..can anyone help me with this coding..this is the question.. Write C++ program that reads student scores, finds the best s...
[5 replies] Last: #include <iostream> #include <valarray> using namespace std; int mai... (by lastchance)
need to find this regex expression

I need to find a regex which captures any letter or digit (n times) enclosed with opening and closing parenthesis ["(" and ")"] and quotation marks and a do...
[13 replies] Last: > why do i have to escape the opening and closing parenthesis you don'... (by ne555)
about string and regex

why is that when define regex_string there are three slashes \\\ infront the dot , however when i define str i only need two slashes \\ , would i not have to ...
[4 replies] Last: I think you need to distinguish between three separate concepts. 1. W... (by Chervil)
boost thread pool execution (1,2)

I'm trying to use a Boost thread group to execute various sql statements on different relational databases. The code below does not perform the update as exp...
[20 replies] Last: [quote=bluefrog]So can one not write exclusively, but read in a shared... (by Cubbi)
Inheritance?

I'm trying to write 3 child classes for my parent class Employer. Those 3 child classes are Sales, Service, and Manufacturing. I want the child classes to be us...
[1 reply] : The syntax for inheritance is this: class Employer : public Person ... (by coder777)
Multiple Recursion,it doesnt make sense to me,how do i create this code?

Algorithm PuzzleSolve(k,S,U): Input: An integer k, sequence S, and set U Output: An enumeration of all k-length extensions to S using elements in U without ...
[4 replies] Last: Hello VOLTS100, I loaded your program and found that "ProblemSolve" d... (by Handy Andy)
syntax problem+arithmatic in c language

here is problem in c language,, Two integers are stored in the arrays a 1 and a 2, respectively, and the product is calculated by the same procedure as the ca...
[8 replies] Last: @lastchance thankyou for explaining really detailed and giving the big... (by surfersss)
by pozoJ
Reverse string function

I'm unsure of where to start with this: Write a function void reverse(char str ) that reverses the string inside of the character array str
[4 replies] Last: How would this look when complete then? It would look like you had s... (by closed account 48T7M4Gy)
how to extract the extensions entered by an user

the user enters "\.(cpp|h|hpp)" in command line argument. how would i be able to extract all the extensions entered by the user and store it into a vector ...
[7 replies] Last: > cuz the project requirements I would like to know the project requir... (by ne555)
by xxvms
Unique_ptr object is destroyed.

Hi there I have wired situation with my object I have created object with unique_ptr, however I wanted to full prof a bit and if someone select book that was...
[5 replies] Last: Using unique pointers can sometimes cause that kind of errors and it's... (by benhart)
August 2017 Pages: 1... 151617
  Archived months: [jul2017] [sep2017]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.