Beginners - August 2017 (Page 17)

class members, The loop only prints the last index

Stack around variable 'workers' was corrupted message keeps popping up. Why does the cout at the end...
[1 reply] : @kretosa In the body of main(), change the NUM_EMPS in lines 64, 67, ... (by whitenite1)
inputs an integer and displays the first 2-digits present in it

Problem Statement: A program that inputs an integer and displays the first two- digits number presen...
[1 reply] : #include <iostream> int main() { std::cout << "enter an integer:... (by JLBorges)
Simple Yet Complex?

I need to make a program that displays '*' Characters. I'm only supposed to use nested loops and no ...
[1 reply] : #include<iostream> using namespace std; int main () { for (int ... (by closed account 48T7M4Gy)
by rdavi
increment index pointer to point to next record

I have a program that takes in a .dat file containing 10 records with the following format: acctN...
[3 replies] Last: thank you guys for your help, I fixed everything and it works now: ... (by rdavi)
by Faggio
terminate called after throwing an instance... ERROR!

I need help with this code. It is only a part of my project but i think that this is the usefull pie...
[3 replies] Last: It's true what you say but i think that it could not work also in the... (by jlb)
Efficiency: For loop or Ordinary Addition.

Hello, Which of the two codes is more efficient? For obvious reasons, using the for loop is easier ...
[6 replies] Last: adding up 9 values no matter what method shouldnt be your bottleneck, ... (by jonnin)
Coding using vector

Hi,i'm still new for c++ programming..can anyone help me with this coding..this is the question.. W...
[5 replies] Last: #include <iostream> #include <valarray> using namespace std; int mai... (by lastchance)
need to find this regex expression

I need to find a regex which captures any letter or digit (n times) enclosed with opening and closi...
[13 replies] Last: > why do i have to escape the opening and closing parenthesis you don'... (by ne555)
about string and regex

why is that when define regex_string there are three slashes \\\ infront the dot , however when i ...
[4 replies] Last: I think you need to distinguish between three separate concepts. 1. W... (by Chervil)
boost thread pool execution (1,2)

I'm trying to use a Boost thread group to execute various sql statements on different relational dat...
[20 replies] Last: [quote=bluefrog]So can one not write exclusively, but read in a shared... (by Cubbi)
Inheritance?

I'm trying to write 3 child classes for my parent class Employer. Those 3 child classes are Sales, S...
[1 reply] : The syntax for inheritance is this: class Employer : public Person ... (by coder777)
Multiple Recursion,it doesnt make sense to me,how do i create this code?

Algorithm PuzzleSolve(k,S,U): Input: An integer k, sequence S, and set U Output: An enumeration ...
[4 replies] Last: Hello VOLTS100, I loaded your program and found that "ProblemSolve" d... (by Handy Andy)
syntax problem+arithmatic in c language

here is problem in c language,, Two integers are stored in the arrays a 1 and a 2, respectively, a...
[8 replies] Last: @lastchance thankyou for explaining really detailed and giving the big... (by surfersss)
August 2017 Pages: 1... 151617
  Archived months: [jul2017] [sep2017]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.