Beginners - December 2012 (Page 6)

Download html source

Hi! I made a software wich print html code of a webpage in CLI. How I can download this source to my PC from my software? Thanks.
[3 replies] Last: You zero out the data you received in line 53 and you're surprised tha... (by Athar)
by Ayham
Im making this game and i have a problem with srand

I programmed it to ask you what move do u want to make, then the opponent makes a random number from 1-10 but when i test it it sends out all the if statements...
[2 replies] Last: I love you Peter (by Ayham)
C++ Video: Introduction of STL - Containers Part 1

This video covers the sequence containers of STL: vector deque list forward list array http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxZJ5JNuWMY
[no replies]
Stuck on the bunny challenge

Hello All, I am working through the bunny challenge problem from post 6281 (I think). I am making good progress IMHO, but I am stuck with two areas where I k...
[no replies]
by tahere
ploblem with operator

I don't know what's wrong with it! #include <iostream> using namespace std; class Matrix{ public: int m,n; int *data; Matrix(int h=1,int w=1){data=new...
[2 replies] Last: You know what you did wrong? This line: void Matrix::operator=(Matri... (by S G H)
by jCha
incompatible types in assignment...

hi guys :) i'm having some trouble in passing an integer to a char!! nValue = GetDlgItemInt( hwnd, IDC_NUM1, FALSE, FALSE ); s=("Value retrieved: %d", nValu...
[3 replies] Last: thank you guys, sprintf works fine :) (by jCha)
Passing of value between Function (QUESTION)

I get this code over my pass year question therefore there is a question that i do not understand why the output is 3??For "numbers " there is no "&" in the ...
[7 replies] Last: If you mean... int Variable = 0; int * Pointer = &Variable; *Poin... (by S G H)
by Ch1156
Question game timers

I was wondering what its called when a game has conditions that have to be met before you can complete the game or certain tasks, like lets say i have to get a ...
[3 replies] Last: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/EventFlag (by ne555)
MFC

Ok, so I have written a Battleships game in a basic C++ blank file, and it works fine and all, however I wish to add a GUI to it and as far as I am aware, MFC i...
[no replies]
A cin function for files?

Hello, I have this piece of code here, which opens a text file and puts text in it. std::ofstream myfile; myfile.open(filename); myfile << tex...
[3 replies] Last: Just a few other questions, how do you know when you are at the end o... (by cire)

Hi to all folks ,I am a beginner for C++Programming. I am here to learn and share with others
[no replies]
by bdwg
Accessing member variables through a function.

In short: I would like to make a function that takes in an instance of a class and accesses it's public variables within the function. ie SetName(Player...
[3 replies] Last: Great! Thanks! (by bdwg)
character arrays

I heard that character arrays can store up to their length ,for example the array " f " can store shorter sequences of characters. so why this program store ...
[8 replies] Last: Ok thank you very much!!It was really useful :)))))))))))) (by rapunzel)
Eliminating lines with if statements

This program calculates the least amount of change a person can give. For example if I would type in $26.50 it would print out - Twenties-1 Fives- 1 Loonies...
[1 reply] : First calculate the value it should be, e.g. int fifties = TotalMoney... (by Fransje)
generating random number with start num

I am trying to generate random ints from a LOW number and a HIGH number, it does seem to work, but it seems to generate the same number a few times before it mo...
[2 replies] Last: ah yes, thanks much (by metulburr)
Simple Question

Is it possible to make code that will open up microsoft office word? (And when I mean open, I mean it will be the same as clicking on it. Without clicking on i...
[3 replies] Last: @tntxtnt ShellExecute requires you pass it a LPCWSTR*, while you're pa... (by Thumper)
wrote this program thats not working

#include <iostream.h> #include <iomanip.h> int main() { using std::string; string fullname; string address; string citystatezi...
[6 replies] Last: To answer your question about std::cout, yes you would need to use tha... (by Raezzor)
I dont get this line. need help

#include <iostream> #include <cstdlib> #include <ctime> using namespace std; int main(){ int grade; double average; double sum=0; char letter...
[2 replies] Last: What that line basically does is add the value of grade to the current... (by Raezzor)
I can't use windows.h or cstdlib

I'm using the CodeBlocks compiler and whenever I try to use the cstdlib or windows.h header files I get error messages. I don't know how to explain this so I...
[8 replies] Last: It worked, thank you so much!!!! (by plusone)
Passing Variables by Value to a Function

Hello all, I was wondering if I could get some help with my code. For some reason, my variables pressure_max1, pressure_min1, temp_max1, and temp_min1 don't se...
[2 replies] Last: Hmmm...Since I've not yet learned about containers or structs, I might... (by VictusBcb)
December 2012 Pages: 1... 45678... 65
  Archived months: [nov2012] [jan2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.