Beginners - December 2012 (Page 7)

I dont get this line. need help

#include <iostream> #include <cstdlib> #include <ctime> using namespace std; int main(){ int ...
[2 replies] Last: What that line basically does is add the value of grade to the current... (by Raezzor)
I can't use windows.h or cstdlib

I'm using the CodeBlocks compiler and whenever I try to use the cstdlib or windows.h header files I ...
[8 replies] Last: It worked, thank you so much!!!! (by plusone)
Passing Variables by Value to a Function

Hello all, I was wondering if I could get some help with my code. For some reason, my variables pre...
[2 replies] Last: Hmmm...Since I've not yet learned about containers or structs, I might... (by VictusBcb)
using enum

I donĀ“t really understand the use of enum. I guess its purpose is to simplify human understending o...
[6 replies] Last: Now I get it better, specially from that old forum thread. I was lacki... (by Marcos Modenesi)
Two simple errors I cannot figure out!

I'm getting two errors currently in my code. Error: 'string' was not declared in this scope. Erro...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks for solving me headache sir =) Happy holidays! (by johnnydiamond08)
Write a program that...

Write a program that reads in the size of the side of a square and then prints a hollow square of th...
[11 replies] Last: For the size equal to 1 it is enough to insert if statemeent #include... (by vlad from moscow)
Request Input libcurl

I am trying to use libcurl to download a file from an ftp server, but I want the input to be a varia...
[no replies]
C++ Video: Introduction of STL - Overview

A 10 minutes overview of C++ STL library: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltBdTiRgSaw
[no replies]
Reading random string from file

Hi. I have to do the "hangman game" as homework. The "hangman word" needs to be read from a file. ...
[14 replies] Last: Thanks. Now i think i only have 3 problems left, i think. Sometimes th... (by cbeginner89)
Opening Word Documents Using C++

I want to write a program that allows me too write the path of a document and then open it. (also so...
[6 replies] Last: Also, is it alright if I am using a console application for this sort ... (by Hazique35)
segmentation fault in 2d array. please help!

hi to all! i'm new to this forum and to c++ too. i'm writing some code to parse a csv file, which f...
[4 replies] Last: this is for the i dimension. the inner loop is for 0<=i<47 and the ou... (by cire)
by ft95
return 0 in converting string to integer

Hi. I used atoi(string1.c_str()) for convertig a binary string to integer. but it always return 0....
[13 replies] Last: ok,I'm sorry!! Thank you again (by ft95)
basic question about building classes

I am new to C++ and I have a question about building your own class. I want to build a class called...
[3 replies] Last: const char suit = "cdhs"; (by vlad from moscow)
Can't find File Output

This is the code. I'm using Xcode. Where can I find quotes.txt on my pc??? #include <iostream> ...
[4 replies] Last: Use something like getcwd() in your program to find the working direct... (by modoran)
array without pointer & vector

finally i can use the alternative way of array :) #include<iostream> using namespace std; ...
[3 replies] Last: @EssGeEich There must be some bad teacher somewhere in the world. ... (by vlad from moscow)
array again

it's about array again, but in simple coding. erm, my question is, why always windows always says "h...
[6 replies] Last: In standard C++, the size if an array must be a constant known at comp... (by Chervil)
Get out of a while loop inside a do-while

Hello. This program is a simple calculator. You cannot divide by 0, thus when you enter 0 for divis...
[2 replies] Last: Please give review about my program Hai........i am new user to this ... (by neo davis)
by sedso
Compiler?

Hello, Somehow I lost a (or some) configuration i Code Blocks. I have just reconfigured it to see...
[2 replies] Last: I do not understand if it is a .exe file it should work even if you do... (by closed account ozUkoG1T)
seekp Problem...

HI! i'v got a file like this: Lesson Name:Math Lesson File Name:1892.txt Student ID | Number ...
[1 reply] : You are looking to do it the wrong way. You'll put as much work into i... (by Duoas)
a Q about pure virtual method

i have a question about pure virtual method in the abstract class, like virtual void print() = 0; ...
[3 replies] Last: You need to repeat the return type in the derived class. There is so... (by fun2code)
December 2012 Pages: 1... 56789... 64
  Archived months: [nov2012] [jan2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.