Beginners - December 2013 (Page 2)

Help please segmentation fault?

So for the last 20 minutes I've been trying to make this work but can't figure it out pleas help, al...
[5 replies] Last: @Ispil: the functions in the class do not see the global name variable... (by LB)
by Fronk
I keep experiencing this error!

Hello! This is my first post on this forum, so I'm going to try and make this as helpful as I can...
[1 reply] : I think what has most likely happened to you is that Code::Blocks thin... (by Duoas)
by zulash
c++

hello,i'm the new man in this programming world...and i did not know what wrong with my coding,it wo...
[1 reply] : First, use [ code ] [ /code ] tags. You can find them on the Format ... (by NT3)
Requesting exercises for beginners

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forums and I have recently just got into studying C++ a month ago and...
[4 replies] Last: I found that math puzzles from projecteuler.net helped me learn to t... (by heyyouyesyouiloveyou)
by JohnJH
Image processing - Idea needed?

I am trying to write a code which make use off the gradient effect where the picture whitest at the ...
[3 replies] Last: You want to adjust the image color mode? I used this image color chang... (by EisenhowerPDF)
by wolfv
How to specify a library path?

The following example works using my Keyboard library included in quotes #include "Keyboard.h" ...
[3 replies] Last: Thank you ne555 for the -isystem suggestion, it was perfect. This boo... (by wolfv)
write from a .txt file with a cout function

Write your question here. I have a simple little code I'm working on as a learning tool. It prompts...
[5 replies] Last: Its all typed in lower case. I have the proper format. All of my post ... (by DoltishDisciple)
by Garion
Music

I've been reading about programs to control music (start, stop, loop , etc) and I've only really mes...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks for the recommendations. edit.. I just wanted to say I decided... (by Garion)
file input (1,2)

This was my attempt to read data in from a file. The file is stored in the same folder (directory) a...
[27 replies] Last: Hey, one last note. Want to know where else .eof() returns true and th... (by EssGeEich)
by qmzh85
header file "cctype" not required?

Hi all: I tested a simple program from C++ Primer, 5th edition, Chapter 3. The example asks to co...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks for the explanation. I believe it's still a good habit to inclu... (by qmzh85)
Define and #ifdef

I see a lot of c++ codes that has in the first lines anything like #ifndef anything_h ...
[1 reply] : http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/articles/10627/#msg49679 (by ne555)
Question about the copy constructor

Hello, recently I've been doing some exercises in an attempt to remember how to overload operators. ...
[15 replies] Last: The above was in reference to Microsoft Visual Studios 2008. msvs is... (by closed account Dy7SLyTq)
Need help with tic tac toe program

I made a tic tac toe game program. Whenever a player makes a move it tells the new field statistics ...
[1 reply] : You can't. Once it has been printed to the console you can't change it... (by closed account 3qX21hU5)
Visual Studio 2012 Issue

I am working on a small project and I keep coming up on this same issue with Visual Studio. I am not...
[13 replies] Last: Thank you very much for putting so much effort in to explaining! Very... (by Hambone)
How does this "christmas tree" program work

Hello, I recently saw a a program that takes an integer, and prints a christmas tree (made of '*' s ...
[5 replies] Last: Wouldn't this effectively do the same thing using a while loop with tw... (by CplusplusAcolyte)
Problem with output(vectors)

Okay so when i give this program the input of "5+5", it gives me the output of 106, its supposed to ...
[4 replies] Last: Thanks Zereo. Great help thanks (by Fr0zen1)
Struct and Typedef

I want to understand the greate difference between a struct and a typedef struct . For example...
[1 reply] : In C, struct declarations did not introduce type names, a C program th... (by Cubbi)
by ZotIc
HashMap Implementation - 0x0000005 Error

Hi, This is my first post on this forum! :) I have been trying to implement a HashMap in C++, but I ...
[3 replies] Last: Thank you for your replies! I fixed the constructor of Link class and ... (by ZotIc)
Need Help Understanding Pointers

Ladies and Gentlemen of Cplusplus.com, maybe you can help me with understanding pointers. I understa...
[3 replies] Last: Thank you, sirs, that makes me understand now. (by closed account 91qLy60M)
Insert a struct into an array in another class

Hello again, i can't add a struct to an array that reside on another class How can i do? Assu...
[5 replies] Last: @nt3 Hello, i sent you a PM (by Amiplus)
December 2013 Pages: 1234... 68
  Archived months: [nov2013] [jan2014]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.