Beginners - December 2013 (Page 64)

Problem with temperature calculator

Thank you, got it fixed with the float command :)
[1 reply] : You might be able to get away with making all your variables float . ... (by yulingo)
About "C++ in 21 day"

So i bought this book and im having troubles in writting programs.I always write the same as they wrote, and im always getting different errors, im using Dev-C+...
[15 replies] Last: It is a subjective issue and just a matter of opinion at the end of th... (by RabMac)
Number array cells

Hello, I was wondering if anyone has any ideas on what the syntax would be for getting the "cell". The program is supposed to have the ability to access any num...
[1 reply] : NumberArray::int getCell(int i) { return arrayPointer ; } It ... (by yulingo)
I can not fix the error, and not back to the main menu and or alter someone help me fix the code please?

I can not correct the error, and not back to the main menu, or change someone help me fix the code, please, I'm doing a barbershop system and I can not cha...
[2 replies] Last: Your code is poor-like :( I've fixed (almost everything) it. You can... (by iQChange)
Variable seems to crash program after is has been passed.

I cannot figure out how to fix my line 33 error. I believe I have successfully passed the variable "rows" but it then crashes!? Is it because it is defined inco...
[2 replies] Last: In CreateGreetingCard rows is undefined. Also inVal is not used (by ats15)
How should i go about writing this task?

1) Write a program that prints on the screen the following structures for number n of lines given by user: 1 1 2 1 2 3 1 2 3 4 1 2 3 4 5 1 2 4 3 6 9...
[1 reply] : So obviously you need to calculate b before line 15. For each structur... (by ats15)
How do we remove a file

i want to remove a file. The name is stored in a string. remove() seems not to be working
[4 replies] Last: Thanks man it successful didn't know string add that function (by mathieu296)
by h4ever
include & precompiled headers

I have such problem. I try to include header of class into StdAfx.h projectfolder/model/ChangePlayerVisitor.cpp: #include "StdAfx.h" // #include "ChangeP...
[12 replies] Last: I still have problems with it. I have already compiled it successfully... (by h4ever)
TTT

Hi, i'm running into 2 problems 1. I couldn't get it to change turn between user and ai. 2. I couldn't get it to check if user put in the same spot (line ...
[8 replies] Last: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modulo_operator (by ne555)
How to approach this problem?

Write your question here. Writea program that allows the user to enter the last names of gfive canidates. Number of votes received by each candidate. The ...
[12 replies] Last: Anyone willing to help? (by fahmankhan75)
by layanM
help plzzz :"( !!!!

i have to write a program that says whether the number i enter is Naracissistic or not. i wrote the codes and everything but every time i write 153 or 24678...
[3 replies] Last: Your isNarcissistic() function never uses the value which is passed ... (by yulingo)
Help with understanding UML and function

I am having trouble with a class project. I am responsible for writing the 2nd part. I dont understand the add function, and I think I may have messed up the di...
[4 replies] Last: Line 94: You're supposed to be adding the question to the internal arr... (by yulingo)
Multiplication (pitagoric) table help

Hallo to everyone. I'm trying to do a c++ program that displays multiplication (pitagoric) table's diagonals. I've done this: #include <stdio.h> #include...
[1 reply] : I'm trying to do a c++ program First, printf is traditionally C... (by keskiverto)
Extracting specific information

I am trying to write a program that extracts the data from the first 20 columns of a txt file, then the next 4 columns, then the data separated by white space a...
[1 reply] : I want to extract the first 20 characters into the string Read about... (by keskiverto)
problem and needs a hand

Hey guys I'm just begining C++ and i am having a bit of trouble with class and if statements. So the code is basically asking you to enter your number to acces...
[2 replies] Last: I notice you don't have () after winLog. (by crimsonzero2)
variable has incomplete type "void"

I'm writing a simple program for homework, and I'm getting an error I can't explain. #include <iostream> #include <string> using namespace std; void convert...
[1 reply] : You have a function declaration inside of another function, which is i... (by haveanicedays)
by olezek
What's wrong

Im new to programming, i'm running out of time i need someone to help me to fix this code. This is monopoly code, after i made 2 player, it gone wrong, if there...
[5 replies] Last: here is my working single player, could you just add to it second play... (by olezek)
Need to change the value of one of two vector pointers that point to the same object, but keep the same object?

This is somewhat tricky...I have an object, an "Iron Sword" in this case. It belongs to a long index of pre-created objects that the user can buy from at a shop...
[10 replies] Last: Is that a pre-defined function or is there any more to it? No. Clone... (by keskiverto)
Accessing a function in "private:"

I have a problem accessing a function in my "private:", named void display(); class Board { private: Piece list ; int x1, y1; int status,...
[12 replies] Last: I have to think it's a 8x8 board? In this case: void Board::displa... (by S G H)
by sinash
a challenge for me and maybe you Variance!!!

hi there!this program is suppose to read students number and saves it in a array and then calculate A Variance but the answer is wrong!!! #include "std...
[2 replies] Last: move this line ava =sum/n; out of the inner j loop (by coder777)
December 2013 Pages: 1... 6263646566... 69
  Archived months: [nov2013] [jan2014]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.