Beginners - December 2013 (Page 66)

Code Checker! Should i improve anything here?

I have the following code here. Just want the forum members to check if everything looks ok and whet...
[4 replies] Last: Hello? (by fahmankhan75)
info from a vector to a textfile

I've been working a program which takes information from a textfile puts it into a vector and once I...
[no replies]
Tree class with node class

I wrote this as part of an assignment that I turned in, problem is I could not get some of the funct...
[no replies]
C++ Data Structures problems

Hi! I'm having problems with a program which should store information for a max. of 50 books (Option...
[3 replies] Last: Good question! See: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1452721/why-is-... (by usandfriends)
Can not figure out the .h file concept at all

I have three files. When i try to compile I get sooo many errors I have no clue what to do. main.cp...
[9 replies] Last: Okay wait. I put std:: in front of all the ostreams then put std:: in ... (by jkelly18)
Adding values from a file

I'm having a bit of trouble trying to figure out how to get certain values to add up into a total va...
[1 reply] : Your indentation is really confusing. Move lines 38-43 to after line ... (by Duoas)
Need help!

I'm newbie in programming and I've met a problem for a week. I try to create project with Win32 C...
[no replies]
Need help with understanding the question

So stuck please help me understand what to do in this situation Modify the lookUpBook() function...
[2 replies] Last: i enabled (by luv2program)
Object creation with constructor parameters

Hello. I have some code like this: Scanner myObject = new Scanner(System.in); How this wo...
[2 replies] Last: Hello! Thanks for the reply! I'm not a newbie... I've learn that. But ... (by iQChange)
by Ratham
Accessing Class Through Template

Hey all, it's my first time working with templates and I'm running in to some weird stuff. On top of...
[4 replies] Last: [quote=Ratham]Would probably help if the constructor for Task was set ... (by norm b)
Extracting data from txt file

I am currently working on a C++ project that will calculate the passer rating for NFL QBs. The code ...
[3 replies] Last: Erm, I am a very new beginner, so I would appreciate elaboration, as i... (by bwilfong3)
by azura
Combination of while and do-while

I need HELP!! I can't figure out what's the prob with this code. Can someone help me. *** This...
[16 replies] Last: @RabMac, I get it now. Thanks.. (by azura)
delete

delete
[no replies]
Entering A Decimal

I'm writing a code that requires the user to enter a decimal as an int value, but when I have gone t...
[2 replies] Last: I figured it was something simple like that, much appreciated! (by kolo7880)
Error on CIN

I'm getting an error on the operator sign of cin >> The error says while trying to match the argume...
[4 replies] Last: Nevermind doublemain, I just fixed it! Thank you for your response tho... (by fahmankhan75)
Help with a loop(which kind?)

I have a main which asks the user for hours, minutes, and seconds. As long as the hour is not -99, I...
[3 replies] Last: Nevermind I figured it out. its a while loop like that then an if else... (by jkelly18)
by hilft
Float + int = ??

Where can I find informations regarding addition/subtraction/multiplcation/division of float/int/dou...
[2 replies] Last: for clarity it's often a good idea to explicitly cast. In visual stu... (by Stewbond)
Saving text file in an array

Hello, I'm trying to save a text file to an array, and then displaying the text file when the progra...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks very much for the link, i'll go through it and see if i can get... (by Michael 11)
text color change

I am trying to have the "X" printed red and the "O" printed green but it is all green, before it all...
[5 replies] Last: http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/general/48596/#msg264748 (by Duoas)
if statements

Hello everyone, I remember that there is a way use a '?' in an if statement, but I remember the synt...
[1 reply] : The ? operator has three parts: condition ? true-value : false-v... (by Duoas)
December 2013 Pages: 1... 6465666768
  Archived months: [nov2013] [jan2014]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.