Beginners - December 2017 (Page 16)

undefined behavior output in deque

Write your question here. #include<iostream> #include<deque> using namespace std; deque<string> q; void trans(string x){ if(x.length()>0){ if(x ==...
[4 replies] Last: thanx a lot Peter <3 (by zeroblank)
finding largest column

For the array created I'm having a problem finding the largest column. #include<iostream> using namespace std; int main() { int a ; in...
[1 reply] : Line 65: sum += a ; should be sum += a [ i... (by lastchance)
Rental System

Guys I need help coding a car rental program. I wanted to know how to make the program update the car information..for eg someone books a car for a specific ...
[1 reply] : Keep a record of which cars have been booked for the day. You could do... (by Repeater)
C-string vs string objects

Hey guys. Although I use this website frequently I've never actually needed to make a post. Anyways, I have a huge programming exam coming up and I've found mys...
[9 replies] Last: If you are using Visual C++ then use CString; the CString Class is act... (by Bater)
HELP WITH PROJECT c++ (Array, string file, sort)

Okay, I have this project due today. I have written the codes. I need to read a .txt file and put it in an array. Next, i need to sort the array alphabetica...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you so much. Although i don't what std: i see the pattern of th... (by trazafin)
i need help aboutmaking matrix array

hi guys. i need a array like 'int array ;' this array will contain 1 to 100 numbers. every number must just 1 time used (control will make with another f...
[2 replies] Last: #include <iostream> #include <iterator> #include <numeric> #include <... (by JLBorges)
searching array of a template type

Hello everyone, I'm trying to search an item in an array of the same type in the function searchFor using templates. When i compile it i get this error and d...
[5 replies] Last: template <typename InputIterator, typename T> InputIterator searchFo... (by mbozzi)
question in array

question can how can i add new elements in an array that already has existing elements?? im adding strings to the array btw
[7 replies] Last: constexpr size_t Capacity = 15; size_t size = 0; std::string words ... (by keskiverto)
Help with Search Funtion

Hello, Really new to this topic. I have to read the data from one file, which i was able to due, but when it comes to reading a second file and using a searc...
[11 replies] Last: Code is listed here due to size. #include <iostream> #include <fst... (by sr2cute702)
[Error] expected primary-expression before ']'

Hi there; I'm working on this code for school and I got pretty far but now I'm 100% stumped. I keep getting the error: expected primary-expression before ']' ...
[1 reply] : Lines 72-74: You can't assign arrays like that. Call your setters. (by AbstractionAnon)
by ebba
intro to string classes/function hw

It's finals week and I admit I didnt study enough for this chapter. We are learning about string classes and functions. My first assignment in the unit is to wr...
[1 reply] : I put together this monster and it just feels hideously clunky (altho... (by jlb)
Need help!!

Hello everyone, i wrote a program and there are few errors that i can't fix. Please help me correct it. I wrote QuizMe, a program for doing quizzes. A quiz is ...
[2 replies] Last: Line 38: a is an uninitialized variable. Line 40: This is undefined... (by AbstractionAnon)
Why is the output going to be 3?

Sorry for the many questions. I am studying for my final in a week and i am going over my midterm. So on the midterm the question was what would be the output...
[1 reply] : Note that it outputs the counter and not the number. It is essentially... (by Peter87)
Assistance with assignment question

Write a program that prompts the user for a value greater than 10 as an input (you should loop until the user enters a valid value) and finds the square root o...
[5 replies] Last: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=java+help+forums (by AbstractionAnon)
I dont know how to make the question stop popping up

I have to write a program that uses a loop to get the sum of all integers from up to 1 entered. For example is 3 is entered the sum should be 1+2+3 which is 6. ...
[1 reply] : Line 9: This is only rejecting numbers less than 0. You stated you w... (by AbstractionAnon)
Finding input in textfiles!

We are making a program where we input a name, social security number, salary, month for that salary and year. We are trying to search in a textfile by inputing...
[4 replies] Last: The next problem after that is searching from a certain month and a ce... (by Jaggy1997)
book rental program

Hey guys im really stuck with this problem!!Need Help!I very confused on what approach I should take to solve this algorithm. Write a program that keeps tr...
[2 replies] Last: You need a few variables int quantityBooksinStock; // keeps track o... (by fiji885)
Student Grades 2D Arrays

WriIn your program you are going to save 3 exam grades (Exam 1, Exam 2 and Exam 3) of 5 students in a 2D array. First create an array of strings of size 5 calle...
[2 replies] Last: It looks like you are close to done. The only thing you have left to ... (by JayBari)
by f2200j
arrays

The question is long so just posted the link of the question http://www.chegg.com/homework-help/questions-and-answers/c-thanks-recommendated-compiler-visual-...
[1 reply] : ¿why so much whitespace in the code and why the random line breaks on... (by ne555)
Simplifying Tests

Hello! I've got this one bit of code from a test my teacher gave me a while back, and after finishing the class, I still can't seem to find a solution to it. Th...
[3 replies] Last: That's not the only place where you have a redundant test. Look, for ... (by MikeyBoy)
December 2017 Pages: 1... 1415161718... 23
  Archived months: [nov2017] [jan2018]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.