Beginners - December 2017 (Page 23)

Structures

Write your question here. I'm trying to work out the bugs in this program and feel as though I have it ready to go. I'm encountering a problem in the form of a...
[8 replies] Last: Why are you using a pointer and new without delete in that functio... (by Chervil)
files

Thanks!
[12 replies] Last: Please DON'T delete your question after getting your answer. It makes... (by MikeyBoy)
sscanf filtering the quotation mark ?

i normally use cin for having and input from the user but i found out that sscanf is alot more useful while parsing ,however now i dont seem to know why im havi...
[2 replies] Last: so the syntax of the terminator is [^ then the boundary \" then ] rig... (by zeroblank)
Copy constructor

I'm trying to wrap my head around copy constructors... class A { public: int x; }; int main() { A a1; a1.x = 1000; cout << a1.x << e...
[1 reply] : http://en.cppreference.com/w/cpp/language/initialization "you wrap yo... (by keskiverto)
Help me with this task please

I have a task, write a program that inputs a number and prints out a series of stars, what the number is entered.
[1 reply] : IF interest for learning equals none then GO TO https://www.assignm... (by Thomas1965)
Segmentation fault with previous on a linked list?

I am wondering why I am getting a seg fault within this loop. It crashes on the last for loop when it tries to through previous nodes. Does anyone have any thou...
[3 replies] Last: Apparently my previous pointer was not set to anything. The only pla... (by Chervil)
Bubble Sort

Ok so i have a project that was designed to make us create a file with 50,000 integers between 0 and 2,000,000 then make another program to examine the file and...
[1 reply] : There are algorithms and sample code for sorting on various websites, ... (by Chervil)
Is Goto reasonable in this case? [SFML included]

Hi everybody. i created a little function to fit graphical representation of a text inside a box, in SFML. i check if the text width is bigger than the box wid...
[6 replies] Last: Is goto reasonable in this case? I'll let you decide: Apple's 'goto... (by closed account E0p9LyTq)
Passing functions question

Hi everyone! Here is my code: for (int i = 1; i <= spacesMoved; i++) { // PUT PROPER DIRECTION FUNCTION HERE ON THIS LINE boundsCheck(y, x); ...
[3 replies] Last: Hello User55009, You either have a single move function and pass the ... (by Handy Andy)
First recursive program! (Tic tac toe)

Hey all, Spent the day writing my first recursive program, this is the first program ive written entirely from knowledge, working it out on my own rather tha...
[1 reply] : Oops! >.< Turns out i was initialising BestMove to 0 in the default ... (by NonPlusPlussed)
December 2017 Pages: 1... 212223
  Archived months: [nov2017] [jan2018]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.