Beginners - December 2017 (Page 6)

why is the code not executing as expected?

so I want to write a program that if you didn't write the number 5 ten times you'll get praised other you'll get scolded. I used int x as a counter for how man...
[3 replies] Last: Thank you guys :) (by ehsan687)
removing duplictes

I have a homework for learning functions. I have to get a string from user and first I must arrange it in alphabetic order and the I must remove the duplicates....
[4 replies] Last: Well, you probably ought still to have #include <string> Quoting my... (by lastchance)
Inheritance: Base class property accessibility from Derived class

I have a kind of confusion here. I have a bunch of classes under mainwindow. One is the base class: DocumentViewer. Under this we have multiple subclasses, like...
[11 replies] Last: Sure, //Header.h #ifndef HEADER_H #define HEADER_H class MainWindo... (by H00G0)
Eclipse class initialisation error

I created an eclipse project with a single class called "CSlaveController" and a plain C++ source file called "main.cpp". The main function simply creates and i...
[11 replies] Last: My initial problem was solved. I was asking this purely from an academ... (by cryomick)
Please help I have a C++ project due tomorrow

I need a program for a Card Game Ninety Nine. It a 2 player game, and its C++. Please, I NEED IT FOR TOMORROW.
[1 reply] : http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html (by mbozzi)
by chuvak
Reading from file delimited with ',' (commas)

Let's say I have a file open with content of different types. Say, for this example, file.txt had information stored into it via an fstream function. Conten...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you for your help.. seriously, I wouldnt have gotten this far wi... (by chuvak)
make class

somebody can help me with this Skapa ett program där användaren kan ange ett tre siffriga tal och programmet räknar ut siffersumman. se programexempel n...
[2 replies] Last: Hallå andreasdantebraun, For the first part you could read the numbe... (by Handy Andy)
Getting a break in for loop

I am getting a break, ignore, continue warning for my program indicating the place Line 113. Anyone knows why this is happening and how to solve it? //iAccou...
[3 replies] Last: Just return the pointer, same as you would any other type of value. I... (by MikeyBoy)
by zghog
need to learn basic of c++

Hello. I am just new in programing and also so intrested in programing. I need help to learn basic functions of c++. I have knowladge about c language but i hav...
[4 replies] Last: Before taking a course make sure to check that they teach modern C++. ... (by Thomas1965)
strange behaviour vector.size()

Hey guys, I have a strange bug in my current simulation programm. In my subfunction update_eta_force, I calculate eta_force via the size of the submitted vecto...
[6 replies] Last: Alright, thank you for the help! (by PhysicsIsFun)
Problem with hexadecimals addition implementation

Hello, I'm fairly new to programming and taking the introductory course for C++, and I'm having problems with a particular problem. The problem is that I nee...
[7 replies] Last: and thus was born the great endian conundrum :( You will go far, I pr... (by jonnin)
Arrays

Hi so I am having trouble passing through my array into Functions. The functions would be the sum, average, min and max of the array.. this what I have so far.....
[3 replies] Last: you taught me more in a few minutes than I have learned all semester..... (by newyork17)
My Grades Are Suffering ... I Can't Do This

I have to write a program that will calculate how much someone would earn if someone offered to pay them a penny a day, doubling every day for a user inputted a...
[17 replies] Last: #include <iostream> int main() { const int INITIAL_VALUE = 1 ; /... (by JLBorges)
by cash
Never mind

Thanks for the help
[no replies]
how to add different numbers?

Hi, Im a beginner and I'm stuck now with one function. It's hard to explain shortly, but I would really appreciate your help. I can't come up with a function th...
[1 reply] : # include <bitset> # include <iostream> int main() { std::bitset<3... (by mbozzi)
Library from github

I have a library of files from github and I need to use the classes that have been defined in this library in my code written in Visual Studio's C++. How do I d...
[1 reply] : Well, you could possibly do it that way if all else fails, but in the ... (by Ganado)
by MegaX
Bool Declaration not compatible with Fan class

I need to make a Fan GUI program that asks for if the fan is on and what speed the fan is on. I've got the general code done but im getting an error with my Boo...
[3 replies] Last: ah ok thanks it works now (by MegaX)
string

I want to get two strings from user and compare them. I want to see if the letters from the first string are in same order in second one. for example we have...
[1 reply] : Hello parinaz mellatdoust, I hope this helps. #include <iostream> #... (by arf)
by cash
Submarine

How would I edit my code so that a board is printed after each coordinate is guessed, that doesn't show the position of the ships, but shows where the user ente...
[9 replies] Last: Hello cash, This may not fix what yu have, but as I understand the as... (by Handy Andy)
Please Need Help in Assignment As soon As possible

Write a program that counts number of prime numbers in an Array. The program must be able to use functions, in particular, The program must use the count as re...
[3 replies] Last: The quicker we get rid of him, the better it is. #include <iostream>... (by masecla33)
December 2017 Pages: 1... 45678... 23
  Archived months: [nov2017] [jan2018]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.