Beginners - December 2019 (Page 13)

Color the text

I want to color some of the outputs on the code below can anyone teach me an easy way to do that? #include <iostream> #include <cstdlib> using namesp...
[1 reply] : There is no easy way, it is dependent on the OS. For Windows here is ... (by George P)
Maps with repeat Keys

So quick question about maps with repeated keys. Say you have a map with the template set as such map<string, set<int>> If a key is used more than once but ...
[3 replies] Last: Thanks everyone! This really helps with my understanding of maps and m... (by sadCoder)
Error: "Cout" was not declared in this scope

Hi! While compiling the below code I got the error: #include <iostream> int main () { int age1, age2, age3, age4, age5, age6, age7, age8, age9, age1...
[2 replies] Last: Another option is to put using std::cout; after the includes instead... (by dhayden)
by Foxel
Error in a C++ function

Hi guys, I'm new in this awesome language and I recently tried to make a simple function which could count how many elements are there in a given array. ...
[7 replies] Last: You can also pass the array by reference. https://stackoverflow.com/q... (by Ganado)
I'm having a problem which is the output keeps repeating infinitely unless I click the cmd.

I'm a freshmen in the IT industry, and I need to report about this system. This system is a chairs and tables rental, which is the topic for my case study. ...
[4 replies] Last: Hello Xerronim, [quote=Xerronim] How will this else{ cout<<"\t\t\t\... (by Handy Andy)
Hey I really need some help

Gotta submit my assignment in 4 hours. Please help Question: Write a method with header double series(int i) Formula for series is given below: f(i) =...
[2 replies] Last: Thankyou. And sorry for double posting. (by doc paradox)
who can help me

It is my final assignment, but i dont know how to do....can someone help me? Write a program that reads integers, and finds the smallest and the largest. The...
[8 replies] Last: thank you, againtry you are nice guy My pleasure, and I try to be ... (by againtry)
Can Someone please help me?

Here is a question from my assignment that I have to submit in 4 hours. I really need some help. Write a method with header double series(int i) Formula for...
[no replies]
Does not name a type?

Hello, I'm trying to have 2 classes include the other. But for one of them it says that it does not name a type. The error: In file included from Space.hpp:9:0...
[1 reply] : I figured it out. I had to use a class declaration for one of them. So... (by stephcat5)
using modulus to correct row and column numbers?

Hello, I'm working on this program for class. It fills an array with blank spaces and then accepts a row/column from a user and places a star in that locatio...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you! I didn't even know that I didn't understand %. I'm strugg... (by closed account 1Ck93TCk)
December 2019 Pages: 1... 111213
  Archived months: [nov2019] [jan2020]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.