Beginners - February 2013 (Page 63)

c++ help

Write a C++ program that find the smaller of two integers input using an if statement
[2 replies] Last: Is this what you are looking for?? #include <iostream> #include <con... (by mausy131)
find and remove error

//Write a program to move a mesage on the screen until a key ont he key board is hit? #include <iostream.h> #include <conio.h> //#include <stdlib.h> mai...
[5 replies] Last: Sir here are the Error report of compiler: 1 C:\Dev-Cpp\include\c++\3... (by toseefasim)
General Input Output

char city ; int n; do { cout<<"Enter the number of strings <=10"<<endl; cin>>n; }while(n>10); for(int c=0; c<n; c++) { ...
[2 replies] Last: Hey thanks for the reply but doesn't the quotation end after ' [ ' in ... (by Winkerd)
Installing Allegro on Raspberry Pi

Hello, I am trying to install allegro on my raspberry pi. I have installed Cmake successfully, but when I use it it gives me an error.It says OpenGL is not inst...
[5 replies] Last: I'm interested to see your program, is it a game? I love 2D game progr... (by bandicoot360)
moving snake with SDL

Hi everyone, I'm trying to make snake as a way to teach myself SDL. Right now I don't really have a snake yet, I just have a cube that can change direction. ...
[1 reply] : I don't know about SDL, but something doesn't seem right about your de... (by Lowest0ne)
Need some quick help. (structs)

can anyone tell me why my STU.GPA calculations always end up as "114" // ------------------------------------------------------------------ // File name: ...
[2 replies] Last: I tried the switch statements and it gave me "104" this time. Do you ... (by byronflds)
stuck on this homework problem..help!

write a program to evaluate the value of e^x by using the formula: e^x= 1+ x/1! +x^2/2! + x^3/3!... evaluate the above expression for different values of ...
[12 replies] Last: This is as near as I can get without solving the entire problem for yo... (by Chervil)
Sum of long numbers using a function

Hi guys, I am new to programming and I am stuck with a homework which is "write a program which calculates the sum of two numbers too long for long long that ...
[1 reply] : the way I always work with really long numbers is using arrays, and th... (by simpleasy)
clear screen not working, it requires first definition as i already define header file

#include <iostream.h> #include <conio.h> #include <stdlib.h> int main() { clrscr(); getch(); }
[2 replies] Last: No iam using DEC C++ Bloodshed (by toseefasim)
From array of doubles property to a vector

Hi @, I'm a newby to C++ in need of some help I want to convert the latest 50 values contained in the CloseMD array property of the IEasyLanguageObject t...
[no replies]
C++ programmers!! HELP!!!

These are related to my practicals that are going to happen day after tomorrow...I cannot prepare sufficiently as my physics practicals come the day after...I h...
[no replies]
Windows API reference

I was wondering if anyone has a good reference for the functions and classes supplied in windows api. I've tried to search microsoft.com over and over but their...
[5 replies] Last: OMG you guys are awesome, I've been trying to find sites like those si... (by newbieg)
Write An Individual Line From An Input File

I have been working on this assignment for over a week and I have gotten to a point where I am completely stuck. I am trying to read line-by-line when asking t...
[1 reply] : The candidates names are contained within the text file. I assume you ... (by Chervil)
Display disappear, how it sustain on the screen

#include <iostream.h> #include <conio.h> #include <stdlib.h> #include <iomanip.h> using std::cout; using std::cin; using std::endl; using std::setw; i...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks alot (by toseefasim)
Classes

Ive been using C++ for a while now, and all of a sudden, CLASSES!!! Literally every single example of a tutorial will be using classes after the tutorial on cla...
[5 replies] Last: There are too many concepts associated with classes. Class, abstract c... (by bit01)
class definition

class Mac802154Packet : public ::MacPacket // what is the meaning of this line? { protected: private: public: }; I want to know what is t...
[7 replies] Last: i got a link to understand access controls public, private, protected:... (by bit01)
inputing multiple prototypes in program

So I have to write an averaging program using lists but for ints and doubles when I write the prototype headers to be used and pull from the lists above main th...
[1 reply] : dint undestood ur problem properly. You can use function templates for... (by bit01)
Can't get this to compile

My library isn't getting located. I included it properly I thought, maybe someone else can figure out what the heck is going on. You can compile and check out t...
[6 replies] Last: If its issue with way of including a header file, check this link to u... (by bit01)
What can I do with c++

Hey guys i am a cs student and i just read a whole book about c++. what do i do next or where do i start..by the way what can c++ do?
[4 replies] Last: You can also visit these links to understand concepts and common mista... (by bit01)
Read several values from 3 CrystalMark dump files

I benchmark systems using CrystalMark three times, saving the data to text files. After this I import the data to an Excel file with the intention of finding th...
[no replies]
February 2013 Pages: 1... 6162636465... 67
  Archived months: [jan2013] [mar2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.