Beginners - February 2013 (Page 66)

please help me revise the function

#include <string> #include <vector> #include <iostream> using namespace std; int main() {...
[1 reply] : There are an assortment of errors here. I fixed some of them, but also... (by Chervil)
find a given letter within a word

Hi I am a beginner, Here's the problem I Resolve: Writing a program capable of finding a given...
[3 replies] Last: @IceThatJaw There is no any need to declare variable match to keep ... (by vlad from moscow)
Basic Stats Problem

Been looking at this few lines all day.It doesn't add up in my head, but when I run it, it's perfect...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks randisking, I think i know where I might got lost. The x of ... (by Kevinmc)
by mode12
automatic fail safe for infinite loops?

good evening! i am very new to C++ and am exploring the for loop. my assignment asked for a for loo...
[4 replies] Last: thanks so much for your time! (by mode12)
Error in converting numbers to roman numerals

So I am confused on the error I am getting. I have written two functions: one is the main but the o...
[2 replies] Last: Well I corrected that and so thank you. I found it to be the {} that ... (by Billy George)
tic tac toe question

Hi everyone! I'm nearing completion with this tic tac toe program, except I need a little help. ...
[1 reply] : The problem is you are returning a bool from the checkWin function but... (by James2250)
How to build FLTK on VS 2012

please could any one describe how can i run the FLTK library in Visual Studio 2012 ?
[no replies]
inheritance + stl map

im trying to add "items" to a map that is declared in class A that are class B and C types lets s...
[5 replies] Last: > where do i exactly put this line std::map<int, A*> A::database ; ... (by JLBorges)
by Pegla
Can't compile and run code twice in code blocks..

So.. I've been programming for a while now.. in code blocks.. and when i wanna build and run a same ...
[5 replies] Last: If you are working on a laptop or personal computer, make sure the pro... (by monkeybutt)
by cotro
a function definition is not allowed here before '{' token

I am getting the error title, of this method #include <cmath> #include "RayTracer.h" inline ...
[4 replies] Last: Do you have a semi-colon ; at the end of RayTracer.h? (by Lynx876)
Putting functions in .h file

Ok, so this is the situation. I'm trying to put all my functions in a .h file instead of having them...
[6 replies] Last: it was actually the std::ifstream. Thank you very much. Also newbieg... (by younglink)
2d arrays- tic tac toe question

Hi everyone! I'll try to be as clear as possible! Basically I'm working on a tic tac toe program fo...
[6 replies] Last: You were absolutely right. I simplified my display and used something... (by nukacola)
by herold
Function templates

Facing problem in declaring template function.This is first ever program i have written for learning...
[4 replies] Last: No, in that case you should exactly substitute 'class' with 'typename'... (by EssGeEich)
Begginer practice problems

I am going through the beginner practice problems on this C++ thread. http://www.cplusplus.com/fo...
[2 replies] Last: Awesome. That's it. Can't believe I overlooked that hah. Here's the c... (by PatricBernard)
Displaying Buttons

If some GDI object is painted ontop of the button, the button will be 'painted over' and would not v...
[3 replies] Last: It may be worth a look at your code. But in the meantine you can check... (by guestgulkan)
Help with getting input from file

I am trying to get the information from the file into a vector so it can then be sorted. However wh...
[2 replies] Last: When you check the value of "position" inside the while loop, you use ... (by toum)
2 dimension array

-Create a program that takes a matrix from the user of size (4 * 4); if there is repeated rows print...
[1 reply] : Well, you need to break this down into stages. First define the array... (by Chervil)
by rcast
Simple first program - Logical Issues?

This is my first program attempt in C++. I'm having some logical issues in a program I wanted to mad...
[6 replies] Last: @iseeplusplus - This works! I failed to circle back to this reasoning ... (by rcast)
by vivre
Conditional Statement Question

why does the condition of if statement evaluate to true #include <iostream> using namespace std;...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks. :) (by vivre)
by mabel
can not find main form

Hi I downloaded a c++ program from the net. it came as a zip file. I extracted it and opened it wit...
[1 reply] : What do you mean "main form"? What is a "form"? There are no "forms" i... (by LB)
February 2013 Pages: 1... 64656667
  Archived months: [jan2013] [mar2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.